Re: OT:Intro to my new baby!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by KLXrider, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:10:30 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >i have some excellent pics of a freestyle session of the guys in the xgames,
    >lemme know if you want to see them and i'll give you the url to my web
    >server

    I saw it on TV last night. My kid was telling me how he thought he
    could clear some of the gaps and land "no hander". The only time I
    have seen him land "no hander" is on the ground next to his bike.

    He is 6.........with a good imagination and little fear.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Aug 18, 2003

  2. KLXrider

    billyw Guest

    ah kids...

    my son is the same... no fear, no brains... brilliant

    billyw, Aug 18, 2003

  3. KLXrider

    billyw Guest

    thanks for noticing...
    i have no fear, i have no bains and yes i am brilliant.. why thanks KC.. i
    feel touched

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0a8c01c365a5$0acbe650$...

    billyw, Aug 18, 2003