Re: OT: Grey computer icon in Nokia phone display

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Smirnoff" <> wrote in

    > Have read the user guide and asked in the Nokia forums but no joy.
    >
    > I have a grey computer-like icon next to the battery indicator in my
    > Nokia 2630 phone.
    >
    > It's bugging me because I have no idea what it is and there is no
    > explanation of icons in the user guide.
    >
    > Have gone through the phone's settings and can find no obvious reason
    > for it (tried the synching options as it was a computer icon - but all
    > turned off).
    >
    > Any ideas (I suppose I'll regret that).

    have you signed up for an internet provider with the phone? If so, check
    to see how many minutes of connect time you have that you *haven't
    actually used. You never know, there *are* cellphone trojans now.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 10, 2008

  2. chuckcar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:15:38 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >have you signed up for an internet provider with the phone? If so, check
    >to see how many minutes of connect time you have that you *haven't
    >actually used. You never know, there *are* cellphone trojans now.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2008