Re: OT: Gn Control Poll

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jan 19, 2013.

  1. RichA

    nick c Guest

    On 1/22/2013 1:41 PM, Peter wrote:
    > On 1/21/2013 10:49 AM, George Kerby wrote:
    >>

    >> On 1/20/13 9:53 PM, in article
    >> 50fcbbbd$0$10820$-secrets.com, "Peter"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 1/20/2013 12:06 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    > <snip>

    >>> And if the looney had no gun???

    >> No one would have died, perhaps. And YOUR answers is?
    >>
    >> Are you suggesting disarming the society to prevent criminals from
    >> killing
    >> innocents? Let me sell you some oceanfront property in Flagstaff, then.
    >>

    > Just where did I say that?
    > How about screening loonies so they can't get guns.

    So long as guns are manufactured (for the police, military, or
    government agencies) guns can and will be procured by looney's 'cause a
    black-market traffic in guns will exist.

    > How about reasonable restrictions on posession and wonership of guns.

    Define "reasonable" so that ones need of a personal weapon will not be
    infringed.

    nick c, Jan 22, 2013

  2. RichA

    nick c Guest

    On 1/22/2013 5:42 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:

    >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-haunts-man-deliver-Kate-Middletons-baby.html

    >> Interesting.
    >>

    >> Thanks.

    > Ypu might be intersted in this too
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

    Yes, I found that interesting reading too. Thanks for taking the time
    and trouble to post the site.

    nick c, Jan 23, 2013

  3. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:41:43 PM UTC, peterN wrote:
    > On 1/21/2013 10:49 AM, George Kerby wrote:
    >

    > > On 1/20/13 9:53 PM, in article

    > > 50fcbbbd$0$10820$-secrets.com, "Peter"

    > > <> wrote:

    > >> On 1/20/2013 12:06 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    > <snip>

    > >> And if the looney had no gun???

    > > No one would have died, perhaps. And YOUR answers is?

    > > Are you suggesting disarming the society to prevent criminals from killing

    > > innocents? Let me sell you some oceanfront property in Flagstaff, then.

    > Just where did I say that?
    >
    > How about screening loonies so they can't get guns.

    What and cut out most of your sdales ;-)

    > How about reasonable restrictions on posession and wonership of guns.

    Nah it would go against some peoples 'human' rights as they see them.

    Whisky-dave, Jan 23, 2013