Re: OT Fatal Cup of Coffee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Cranston Vartoush continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> Don't let it bother you, there are a lot of ignorant people out there
    >> who cannot put themselves in that kind of position, and will never
    >> have to deal with anything on that scale,

    > Because we live in societies that have morals, proper upbringing, no
    > guns and no streets full of muggers, whores, pimps, thieves and
    > murderers. Not living in ameriKKKa or it's wannabe ameriKKKan
    > neighbour, Canaduh, has its advantages. No guns, less crime.

    And all because someone many years ago drew up the gun laws in the US. No
    going back now, is there ?
    Still no excuse to act like a total ****, tho.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003

  2. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Tue, 26 Aug 2003
    13:29:04 +0100, slumpy uttered this:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Cranston Vartoush continued:
    >
    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Don't let it bother you, there are a lot of ignorant people out there
    >>> who cannot put themselves in that kind of position, and will never
    >>> have to deal with anything on that scale,

    >> Because we live in societies that have morals, proper upbringing, no
    >> guns and no streets full of muggers, whores, pimps, thieves and
    >> murderers. Not living in ameriKKKa or it's wannabe ameriKKKan
    >> neighbour, Canaduh, has its advantages. No guns, less crime.

    > And all because someone many years ago drew up the gun laws in the US. No
    > going back now, is there ?
    > Still no excuse to act like a total ****, tho.

    YHBT.
    William Poaster, Aug 26, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as William Poaster continued:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Tue, 26 Aug 2003
    > 13:29:04 +0100, slumpy uttered this:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Cranston
    >> Vartoush continued:

    >>> Because we live in societies that have morals, proper upbringing, no
    >>> guns and no streets full of muggers, whores, pimps, thieves and
    >>> murderers. Not living in ameriKKKa or it's wannabe ameriKKKan
    >>> neighbour, Canaduh, has its advantages. No guns, less crime.

    >> And all because someone many years ago drew up the gun laws in the
    >> US. No going back now, is there ?
    >> Still no excuse to act like a total ****, tho.

    > YHBT.

    Not yet.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  4. slumpy

    here at home Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Cranston Vartoush

    continued:

    > > slumpy wrote:
    > >
    > >> Don't let it bother you, there are a lot of ignorant people out there
    > >> who cannot put themselves in that kind of position, and will never
    > >> have to deal with anything on that scale,

    > > Because we live in societies that have morals, proper upbringing, no
    > > guns and no streets full of muggers, whores, pimps, thieves and
    > > murderers. Not living in ameriKKKa or it's wannabe ameriKKKan
    > > neighbour, Canaduh, has its advantages. No guns, less crime.

    > And all because someone many years ago drew up the gun laws in the US. No
    > going back now, is there ?
    > Still no excuse to act like a total ****, tho.

    Well stop acting like one then!

    here at home, Aug 26, 2003