Re: OT Cool illusion....freaky!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. James

    James Guest

    whats supposed to happen?

    James, Dec 1, 2005

  2. James

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > whats supposed to happen?

    I got it to work. The right face looks like the left face
    when you step back.

    Odd, really.

    kpg, Dec 1, 2005

  3. James

    Consultant Guest

    it's kinda like drinkin in a bar, the more you drink and step further back,
    the chicks start lookin hotter

    Consultant, Dec 1, 2005
  4. James

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I got it to work. The right face looks like the left face
    >when you step back.

    or the left face looks like the right face when you step back :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005