    Ray Faiola Guest

    The question is, does Warners give him license clearance for the
    public performance.
    Ray Faiola, Apr 11, 2008

  2. "Ray Faiola" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The question is, does Warners give him license clearance for the
    > public performance.

    ALI BABA BOUND, ALL THIS AND RABBIT STEW, LET IT BE ME and TOKYO JOKIO are
    certainly public domain. The rest of them are not. I doubt that he gets
    public performance rights.

    --
    Bruce Calvert
    Bruce Calvert, Apr 11, 2008

  3. Ray Faiola

    Ray Faiola Guest

    I was at a Cinema Village screening, but I think the one I went to was
    back in the 80's.. All 35mm prints, including CLEAN PASTURES.
    Ray Faiola, Apr 12, 2008