Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Seeking/Providing Assistance <>
    wrote:
    > Actually I have this program already but have never installed it yet.
    > Is the organizer/address book a seperate program or part of the email
    > program? Because I used web based email, not pop3 so I wouldn't want
    > it 'wrapped up' with a actual email program.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You fuckwad. You lacked the brains to specify what you
    wanted the first time around so now you add extra conditions that you
    couldn't fucking well think of before. That's vlear evidence that you have
    no fucking brain, you useless, oozy, lopsided assassin.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Oh suck my dick you moron!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Wizard

    wrote:
    > Oh suck my dick you moron!

    Sure. Lop it off and I'll pay postage.