Re: Organizer/Address Book Software?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Seeking/Providing Assistance <>
    wrote:
    > Hey-
    >
    > I use to use Lotus Organizer back in the late 90's but not longer
    > have the program anymore. I was wondering if anyone could recommend
    > a really good organizer/address book pc software that lets you enter
    > all the basic information one would have in a address book, including
    > email address's, cell phone numbers, maybe even things like
    > birthdays, etc and last but not least adding a picture for an address
    > entry would be really cool but I dont know if anything is like that
    > out there or not.

    <aside>
    Stupid fucking ****.
    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Why am I a "stupid fucking ****"?

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Wizard

    wrote:
    > Why am I a "stupid fucking ****"?

    Ask your mother and father who are also your brother and sister. And while
    you're waiting for an answer, select Address Book from the Tools menu in OE,
    you useless fucking moron.
    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  4. If I wanted to use address book with OE I would already be using it "you
    fucking moron"!

    Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  5. Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address to
    stalk me under? LMFAO...IDIOT!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  6. Wizard

    wrote:

    > "you fucking moron"!
    >
    > Did you sis not give you any lastnight?

    Did you make them two lines up yourself or did you have help?

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  7. No, just looking out the window at you right now.

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  8. Wizard

    wrote:
    > Doesn't it just drive you NUTS that you don't have my E-Mail address
    > to stalk me under?

    The idea is all yours so it obviously bothers you in some way. As for me, I
    couldn't give two shits if you got massive chest pains and turned your toes
    up from a severe heart attack right this instant.

    > LMFAO

    Do you always laugh at your own rotten lines? I suppose nobody else does so
    you have to.

    >...IDIOT!

    Nice sig you have, highly appropriate for you too. Hpwever the correct sig
    marker is two dashes and a space, not three periods. HTH & FROAD
    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  9. Wizard

    wrote:

    > No, just looking out the window at you right now.

    Really? Are you salivating at my bulging, juvenile crotch or are you getting
    heart palpitations from seeing my juvenile little buns squeeze together when
    I walk?

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005