    Can someone recommend a similar efficient package.

    Thanks

    Dee

    Deebrief, Jul 4, 2009

  2. Deebrief

    JD Guest

    Deebrief wrote:
    > Have just gone onto Vista and an old programme I used to run will not
    > perform. I think I purchased it well over 10 years ago!!!!
    >
    > It was ANYTIME DELUXE and was an excellent tool acting as an organiser
    > and diary.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a similar efficient package.
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Dee

    Hi there

    I have never used ANYTIME DELUXE so I don't know what features it has,
    but have you considered using Google calender ? you can set it as
    private or viewable for others and you can access it from anywhere you
    have an internet connection, i think you can also sinc it with other
    calender programs.

    JD

    JD, Jul 4, 2009

  3. Deebrief

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jul 4, 10:18 am, "Deebrief" <> wrote:
    > Have just gone onto Vista and an old programme I used to run will not
    > perform. I think I purchased it well over 10 years ago!!!!
    >
    > It was ANYTIME DELUXE and was an excellent tool acting as an organiser and
    > diary.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a similar efficient package.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dee

    This kinda thing, Dee?
    "Personal Organizer 5.5"