Re: Optex Mini Tripod (black & gold) for film, digital, and video cameras!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Spadaro, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. Tony Spadaro

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    Add a second complaint to

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    "boppen" <> wrote in message
    > FOR SALE:
    >
    > Optex Mini Tripod (black & gold) for film, digital, and video cameras.

    Item
    > is very light weight and in like new condition as I have only used it once
    > or twice. If you are interested, please feel free to bid or use the 'Buy

    It

    1

    Tony Spadaro, Nov 16, 2003