Re: Opportunity

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    B Adebayo said:

    > MR. BAYO ADEBAYO
    > BROAD BANK PLC
    >

    > CORE INVESTMENT STRATEGY
    >

    > It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent and important
    > proposal to you in view of the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable.

    Do you mean *everyone* on usenet?

    > Currently I have a business that I think would be of interest to you.

    Yeah, international fraud and money laundering scams.

    > I am the Western District Bank Manager of BROAD BANK PLC of Nigeria. There

    And likely to be the Ex-Western District Bank Manager of BROAD BANK PLC of
    Nigeria.

    > is an account opened in the bank in 1993 and since 1998, nobody has operated
    > this account. After careful investigation, I discovered that the owner of
    > this account was the president of ARC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD, a foreigner
    > who died in 1998. The account has no beneficiary at present and
    > investigation has proved that his company does not know anything about the
    > account; the total balance in the account is US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen
    > Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

    Just send me a cheque, and I promise not to tell anybody.

    (snip)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 17, 2003