Re: Opportunities for female MCSE's?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lady, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    Consider getting your A+ Certification first. You may need it in your the
    first IT position you get. Network+ would be good to get too.

    If you can volunteer at a school to help out during computer time, you'll
    end up having to troubleshoot something on occasion that you should list as
    experience.

    Regardless of what is said about the present job outlook for IT
    Professionals. There is always work for competent, skilled, certified
    professionals with a good employment record.

    I hope this helps.

    "Missy" <> wrote in message
    > I've decided to change careers from publishing to computers. In general,

    do
    > more females work in networking or on the development end of IT? In
    > addition, what advice would you give to a person switching careers into

    the

    Lady, Sep 4, 2003

  2. circa Thu, 4 Sep 2003 06:35:56 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lady () said,
    > Regardless of what is said about the present job outlook for IT
    > Professionals. There is always work for competent, skilled, certified
    > professionals with a good employment record.

    You've not looked at the unemployment statistics lately, have you?

    Laura
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Lady

    JaR Guest

    "Laura A. Robinson" <> wrote in message
    > circa Thu, 4 Sep 2003 06:35:56 -0500, in
    > You've not looked at the unemployment statistics lately, have you?
    >
    > Laura

    Her real name is Pollyanna ;-)

    J.R.
    JaR, Sep 4, 2003