Re: Opinions

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul Heslop, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Raman Suprajarama wrote:

    > Hello There,
    >
    > I am running a small photography website.
    > Its my humble attempt to take some good photos.
    > Please send your comments.
    >
    > http://cru115.tripod.com
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Raman Suprajarama

    Someone mentioned size, and they have a point, plus your main age is a
    little busy for someone with not great eyesight such as myself,
    otherwise you're doing fine.
    --
    Paul. (I never agreed to be Your holy one)
    Not what it seems...
    Paul Heslop, Aug 9, 2003