Re: Opening Desktop Shortcuts ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Robert11" <> wrote in

    > Hello,
    >
    > Running XP.
    > Four year old Dell.
    >
    > For the past few weeks or so, whenever I click on some shortcut icons
    > (seems to vary) on my desktop to either go to a program, or to open a
    > Folder on the desktop, sometimes it works, and other times it takes
    > many, many clicks and tries to get it to "grab".
    >
    > Any thoughts on what might be wrong ?

    Go into control panel and check your mouse is behaving as you think it is
    - under mouse naturally. Mice don't give any indication when they miss a
    click after all.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 29, 2008