Re: open source software or freeware which can run on Windows OS for creating CD/DVD labels

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Mar 29, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:25:53 -0400, t <> wrote:
    >

    >>Can someone suggest some open source software or freeware software
    >>applications which can run on Windows OS for creating CD/DVD labels?

    > Avery Maker Design Pro
    > http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    > signPro-for-PC.htm

    And where do you get the source code, retard?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 29, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:06:08 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    >>>Can someone suggest some open source software or freeware software
    >>>applications which can run on Windows OS for creating CD/DVD labels?

    >> Avery Maker Design Pro
    >> http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    >> signPro-for-PC.htm

    > And where do you get the source code, retard?

    I guess you missed the words "or freeware" up above there, eh?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he downed his twelfth Guinness.
    Dan C, Mar 29, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: open source software or freeware which can run on Windows OSfor creating CD/DVD labels

    Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
    > Evan Platt<> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:25:53 -0400, t<> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Can someone suggest some open source software or freeware software
    >>> applications which can run on Windows OS for creating CD/DVD labels?

    >> Avery Maker Design Pro
    >> http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    >> signPro-for-PC.htm
    >>

    > And where do you get the source code, retard?

    LOL I was sleepy and just about to go to bed when I read this, I
    have laughed so hard I am now wide awake again. <g>

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Mar 29, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    rf Guest

    chuckcar wrote:
    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:25:53 -0400, t <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> .... open source software or freeware software

    >> Avery Maker Design Pro
    >> http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    >> signPro-for-PC.htm
    >>

    > And where do you get the source code, retard?

    Never heard of freeware retard? The OP specified open source *OR* freeware.

    Yet more proof that you are incapable of reading more than one line of text
    without misinterpreting it.
    rf, Mar 29, 2010
  5. chuckcar

    sandy58 Guest

    On Mar 29, 5:14 am, Dan C <> wrote:
    > >> Avery Maker Design Pro
    > >>http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    > >> signPro-for-PC.htm

    > > And where do you get the source code, retard?

    > I guess you missed the words "or freeware" up above there, eh?
    >
    > --
    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    > "Bother!" said Pooh, as he downed his twelfth Guinness.
    > Usenet Improvement Project:http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
    > Thanks, Obama:http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg

    Ach, you're slipping, Dan C. What about the old "FYHD"?
    sandy58, Mar 29, 2010
  6. chuckcar

    rf Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > chuckcar mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> Evan Platt <> wrote in

    >>> Avery Maker Design Pro
    >>> http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-De
    >>> signPro-for-PC.htm
    >>>

    >> And where do you get the source code, retard?

    > <BOGGLE>

    Methinks chucktard has been clean bowled on this one. A serious lack of
    back-peddle attempts.
    rf, Mar 29, 2010
  7. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
    >> Evan Platt<> wrote in

    >>> Avery Maker Design Pro
    >>> http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-
    >>> De signPro-for-PC.htm
    >>>

    >> And where do you get the source code, retard?
    >>

    > LOL I was sleepy and just about to go to bed when I read this, I
    > have laughed so hard I am now wide awake again. <g>

    <g>. It was too "obvious" to miss of course.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 29, 2010