Re: Open Source Nightmare

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dont.pullout@yahoo.com, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Sep 7, 1:16 am, Roy Schestowitz <> wrote:

    > ____/ on Friday 07 September 2007 03:26 : \____
    >
    > > There is one joker over there named Roy Schestowitz who castrated
    > > himself in the name of Linux, or so he says.

    > > Here is google on this joker:

    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schestowitz+castrate&btnG=Goog...
    >
    > All links and references therein are a case of libel and
    > fabrication. These were all faked by this one troll (Gary Stewart,
    > AKA "flatfish"). It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better
    > off ignored.
    >
    > Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
    > signed in a verifiable fashion) can be fake.
    >
    > In fact, the poster of the previous message is in desperate need for
    > psychiatric attention.
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Roy

    Glad to hear you didn't cut your own balls off.
    These things are best handled by professionals.

    Anyhow, you are obviously a complete nutcase though.
    Why?
    What kind of a fool spends 24 hours a day posting tens of thousands of
    messages a month to Linux groups?

    Unless maybe you are being paid?

    Now there is a thought.
    , Sep 7, 2007

  2. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    Give it a rest, flatfish.

    You are fooling noone with your constant nymshifting
    --
    Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Sep 7, 2007