Re: Open source is a real phenomenon, but it doesn't require unix variants.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Avenger©, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Avenger©

    Avenger© Guest

    Jeff_Relf wrote:


    > You probably already saw my family photos:
    > This link shows my daughter, Jenny, at her wedding ( Mid 2003 ):
    > http://www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Jenny.JPG


    You are a sick man, Relf. Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed
    heads like their father.
     
    Avenger©, Feb 2, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Old can be very majestic.

    Hi Avenger, Re: My family photos, You told me: <<
    You are a sick man, Relf.
    Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their father. >>

    I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.

    But old can be very majestic, the University of Washington has
    a lot of very old/large trees that take my breath away.
     
    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Avenger©

    Yosef Plesch Guest

    Re: Old can be very majestic.

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi Avenger, Re: My family photos, You told me: <<
    > You are a sick man, Relf.
    > Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    > father. >>
    >
    > I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fuckwitted nincompoop. You just tacitly admitted
    that you are the father of your own grandchildren.
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *CHOKE* *COUGH* *SPLUTTER* *WHEEZE*

    Read it again, you dense ****.

    Statement: "Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    father."

    Relf the Fucktard: "I'm only ugly because..."
     
    Yosef Plesch, Feb 4, 2005
    #3
  4. Avenger©

    Ricola ! Guest

    Re: Old can be very majestic.

    Jeff_Relf wrote:
    > Hi Avenger, Re: My family photos, You told me: <<
    > You are a sick man, Relf.
    > Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their father. >>
    >
    > I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.
    >
    > But old can be very majestic, the University of Washington has
    > a lot of very old/large trees that take my breath away.
    >


    Like you ( I think ), I note that the average human life span for most
    of mankind was 19 years. And the body stops growing at a maximum of 25.

    Basically, anybody living beyond that age, given present technology, is
    in a slow state of death.

    To compare 25 to 45, or 45 to 65, is merely to note the state of
    decomposition.


    --
    Texeme Textcasting Technology
    http://texeme.com

    Indie Pop Rocks @ SomaFM
    http://somafm.com/
     
    Ricola !, Feb 4, 2005
    #4
  5. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Re: Old can be very majestic.

    Hi Buck-O, You told me: <<
    Like you ( I think ),
    I note that the average human life span for most of mankind was 19 years.
    And the body stops growing at a maximum of 25. >>

    Yea, I read Discover too, living past 19 is a relatively new phenomenon.
    What it means is that our lives are much much more boring,
    so we have to actually entertain ourselves to death somehow.

    You wrote: << Basically, anybody living beyond that age,
    given present technology, is in a slow state of death.

    To compare 25 to 45, or 45 to 65,
    is merely to note the state of decomposition. >>

    Yea, and here's your proof ( my picture ):
    http://www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Jeff Relf.JPG

    Ooo, the majesty !
     
    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005
    #5
  6. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005
    #6
  7. Re: You call that deformed ?

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi K_nga, Take a look again at my daughter's husband ( Cordell
    > Bennett ): http://www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Jenny.JPG
    >
    > You call that deformed ?


    Who gives a ****? You have admitted to being the father of your own
    grandchildren. You are one hell of a sick ****, Relf.

    > Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    > father. >>
    >
    > I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fuckwitted nincompoop. You just tacitly admitted
    that you are the father of your own grandchildren.
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE

    Read it again, you dense ****.

    Statement: "Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    father."

    Relf the Fucktard: "I'm only ugly because..."
     
    Benjy Cherniawsky, Feb 4, 2005
    #7
  8. Re: You call that deformed ?

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi K_nga, Take a look again at my daughter's husband ( Cordell
    > Bennett ): http://www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Jenny.JPG
    >
    > You call that deformed ?


    Who gives a ****? You have admitted to being the father of your own
    grandchildren. You are one hell of a sick ****, Relf.

    > Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    > father. >>
    >
    > I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fuckwitted nincompoop. You just tacitly admitted
    that you are the father of your own grandchildren.
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE

    Read it again, you dense ****.

    Statement: "Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    father."

    Relf the Fucktard: "I'm only ugly because..."
     
    Jeremy Schadow-Levinson, Feb 4, 2005
    #8
  9. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Cordell Bennett

    Hi K_nga, I just did looked on Search.MSN.COM for Cordell Bennett
    who lives in Logan Utah attending Utah State, USU,
    and I found this reply to Bob Lonsberry's blog: <<
    Feb 2004 by Cordell Bennett - Logan, UT
    You say Walmart is great then turn around and bash it.
    If you want Wal-mart to carry American products then
    start buying only American products, even if it's someplace else.
    Only the Marketplace will determine what is sold and by whom it is made. >>

    I think he's saying:
    Put your money where your mouth is, do your part and don't pass the buck.

    From this page:
    http://bookexchange.usu.edu/gc/view-ad-history.tcl?classified_ad_id=31314
    Besides his current phone number,
    I see that he's Currently selling this text book
    http://www.johnwiley.com.au/database/description.cfm?ISBN=0471161144
    <<
    This innovative text has helped pave the way for
    the earth systems science course.
    It treats earth science from a systems perspective,
    showing how the four spheres
    ( lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere ) are interrelated.
    The course is one semester in length and is offered in geology,
    earth science, environmental science, and biology departments.
    It is often taken to fulfill a science requirement. >>

    But nothing on Usenet... of course.
     
    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005
    #9
  10. Avenger©

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Cordell Bennett

    Jeff_Relf <> wrote in message
    ...

    > Hi K_nga, I just did looked on Search.MSN.COM for Cordell Bennett
    > who lives in Logan Utah attending Utah State, USU,
    > and I found this reply to Bob Lonsberry's blog: <<
    > Feb 2004 by Cordell Bennett - Logan, UT
    > You say Walmart is great then turn around and bash it.
    > If you want Wal-mart to carry American products then
    > start buying only American products, even if it's someplace else.
    > Only the Marketplace will determine what is sold and by whom it is
    > made. >>
    >
    > I think he's saying:
    > Put your money where your mouth is, do your part and don't pass the
    > buck.
    >
    > From this page:
    > http://bookexchange.usu.edu/gc/view-ad-history.tcl?classified_ad_id=31314
    > Besides his current phone number,
    > I see that he's Currently selling this text book
    > http://www.johnwiley.com.au/database/description.cfm?ISBN=0471161144
    > <<
    > This innovative text has helped pave the way for
    > the earth systems science course.
    > It treats earth science from a systems perspective,
    > showing how the four spheres
    > ( lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere ) are
    > interrelated. The course is one semester in length and is offered
    > in geology, earth science, environmental science, and biology
    > departments. It is often taken to fulfill a science requirement. >>
    >
    > But nothing on Usenet... of course.


    What the **** does that have to with anything, you fucking dense ****?

    --
    Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of FUCKTARDS'R'US
     
    Toolman Tim, Feb 4, 2005
    #10
  11. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    MY HEARING IS STILL QUITE GOOD... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Hi K_nga, You wrote: << BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE >>

    THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY K_NGA... BUT YOU DON"T NEED TO USE ALL-CAPS
    BECAUSE MY HEARING IS STILL QUITE GOOD... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
     
    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005
    #11
  12. Re: MY HEARING IS STILL QUITE GOOD... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi K_nga, You wrote: << BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    > BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE >>
    >
    > THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY K_NGA... BUT YOU DON"T NEED TO USE ALL-CAPS
    > BECAUSE MY HEARING IS STILL QUITE GOOD... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


    > Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    > father. >>
    >
    > I'm only ugly because I'm 45, nothing looks prettier than youth.


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fuckwitted nincompoop. You just tacitly admitted
    that you are the father of your own grandchildren.
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE

    Read it again, you dense ****.

    Statement: "Your grandchildren will have horribly deformed heads like their
    father."

    Relf the Fucktard: "I'm only ugly because..."
     
    Uriel Behrman, Feb 4, 2005
    #12
  13. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    K_Baboon's obsession.

    Hi K_Baboon, You repeatedly shouted at me: <<
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! You fuckwitted nincompoop.
    You just tacitly admitted that you are the father of your own grandchildren.
    BWAAGGHGHGHGHGHGHGAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! CHOKE COUGH SPLUTTER WHEEZE >>

    Careful there, K_Turkey... Your obsession with incest is showing.
     
    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005
    #13
  14. Avenger©

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Pat Metheny
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    389
    Jason Payne
    Nov 19, 2003
  2. Will

    15454-OC121IR1310 Variants

    Will, Jun 29, 2005, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    518
  3. FeaolPlay

    WORM_NACHI.A + variants

    FeaolPlay, Sep 22, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    507
    FeaolPlay
    Sep 22, 2003
  4. Avenger©
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    578
    Jeff_Relf
    Feb 5, 2005
  5. Bob Bob
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    703
    John Holmes
    Nov 17, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page