Re: OOps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    ok... how can you sit some exams and not know when you pass the goal your
    aiming for..
    but then you could be just having a laugh..

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003

  2. billyw

    Maestro Guest

    Damn, I hope he's just having a good laugh!!! Otherwise,
    this is a sad indication of how far Microsoft's certs have
    fallen.

    Maestro, Sep 2, 2003