Re: OOOPS Ive pressed a wrong button :-(

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gb, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. gb

    gb Guest

    Something about this thread makes me suspect that's she's having you all on.
    For a start, she said "he was expert enough to give me a quick one" (the
    innuendo in that!) from someone called Toolman Tim - hmmmm!

    gb

    gb, Apr 1, 2004