Re: onward xtian crazies

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Yet more wingnuttery from Hoem Growed Talyban...
    >
    > According to the indictment, Hutaree members view local, state and
    > federal law enforcement authorities as the enemy and have been preparing
    > to engage them in armed conflict.
    >
    > The indictment alleges the Hutaree group planned to kill an unidentified
    > law enforcement officer in Michigan and then attack officers who would
    > gather for the funeral.
    >
    > According to the plan, the indictment said, the Hutaree wanted to use
    > improvised explosive devices to attack law enforcement vehicles during
    > the funeral procession. The indictment said those explosive devices,
    > commonly called IEDs, constitute weapons of mass destruction.
    >
    > THEY IZ WILLIN TA KILL FER JEBUS!!!!!!!!!


    What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-03-29, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:


    [...]

    > What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?


    <http://www.webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws/results/Web/huteree/1/417/TopNavig
    ation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true>

    "All Search Engines 1 - 6 of 6" - that's pretty near non-existence!

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    -- ~~~~~~~~~~
    Whiskers, Mar 30, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Aardvark

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >> Yet more wingnuttery from Hoem Growed Talyban...
    >>
    >> According to the indictment, Hutaree members view local, state and
    >> federal law enforcement authorities as the enemy and have been preparing
    >> to engage them in armed conflict.
    >>
    >> The indictment alleges the Hutaree group planned to kill an unidentified
    >> law enforcement officer in Michigan and then attack officers who would
    >> gather for the funeral.
    >>
    >> According to the plan, the indictment said, the Hutaree wanted to use
    >> improvised explosive devices to attack law enforcement vehicles during
    >> the funeral procession. The indictment said those explosive devices,
    >> commonly called IEDs, constitute weapons of mass destruction.
    >>
    >> THEY IZ WILLIN TA KILL FER JEBUS!!!!!!!!!

    >
    > What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?
    >
    >


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Mar 30, 2010
    #3
  4. Aardvark

    Parko Guest

    On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:14:19 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >> Yet more wingnuttery from Hoem Growed Talyban...
    >>
    >> According to the indictment, Hutaree members view local, state and
    >> federal law enforcement authorities as the enemy and have been
    >> preparing to engage them in armed conflict.
    >>
    >> The indictment alleges the Hutaree group planned to kill an
    >> unidentified law enforcement officer in Michigan and then attack
    >> officers who would gather for the funeral.
    >>
    >> According to the plan, the indictment said, the Hutaree wanted to use
    >> improvised explosive devices to attack law enforcement vehicles during
    >> the funeral procession. The indictment said those explosive devices,
    >> commonly called IEDs, constitute weapons of mass destruction.
    >>
    >> THEY IZ WILLIN TA KILL FER JEBUS!!!!!!!!!

    >
    > What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?


    Fuckwittery at its most highly evolved.
    From the website http://www.hutaree.com/ with dodgy spelling and grammar
    preserved.

    Quote "About Us

    HUTAREE; Christian Warrior

    As christians we all are a part of the Souls of the Body of Christ, the
    one true church of Christ. Not any specific man made building or any man
    controlled organization. This is the belief of the Hutaree soldier, as
    should the belief of all followers in Christ be.

    We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ.
    All christians must know this and prepare, just as Christ commanded. Luke
    22:35-37, And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag,
    knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?†So they said, “Nothing.â€
    36, Then he said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take
    it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his
    garment and buy one. 37, “For I say to you that this which is written
    must be accomplished in me: ‘And He was numbered with transgressors,’ For
    the things concerning Me have an end.†This clearly states the reason for
    the training and preparation of the Hutaree.

    Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay
    alive using equipment. The only thing on earth to save the testimony and
    those who follow it, are the members of the testimony, til the return of
    Christ in the clouds. We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those
    who belong to Christ and save those who aren’t. We will still spread the
    word, and fight to keep it, up to the time of the great coming.

    Being Hutaree is to stay the Testimony of Christ alive, and follow a
    motto, John15:13, “Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down
    his life for his friends.†We are hoping that through this website we can
    reach out to those who have not the word of God and those who are lost in
    there ideas of Christ. Many of the things Christ said would happen have
    happened and some things are still in the works of happening.

    We all must know that we all carry a cross and a soldiers cross is just
    as heavy as any other. Just as Jesus did we must also carry our cross to
    our destination our life abounds us to. All people are givin a
    destination by God’s will and have to continue there walk to there own
    golgotha. But many people, even christians don’t agree with the things we
    do but all we have to say is, we will not argue over the Bible, read it
    for what it is. We believe only what the Bible says and not on only
    philosophy, as many christians of this day do. Christ is our king of
    kings and top general of all things, for we are not of this world but we
    live in it.

    The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if
    so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last
    days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ. Daniel
    11:32-35, “Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt
    with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and
    carry out great exploits. 33, “And those of the people who understand
    shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and
    flame, by captivity and plundering. 34, “Now when they fall, they shall
    be aided with a little help; but many shall join them by intrigue. 35
    “And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify
    them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still
    for the appointed time.â€

    You can find the news we find in some of the places we have in the
    information sources section. Also you can get gear from some of the
    choice places we have on gear links. Thanks for coming to Hutaree.com and
    please come again. Oh and don’t forget that you can write us through the
    contact us link on the Hutaree homepage. Once again thanks for visiting
    Hutaree.com and may Christ bless you widely. " end quote.


    'nuff said.
    --
    Be useful
    http://climateprediction.net/
    Parko, Mar 30, 2010
    #4
  5. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:26:15 +0000, Parko wrote:

    > On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:14:19 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yet more wingnuttery from Hoem Growed Talyban...
    >>>
    >>> According to the indictment, Hutaree members view local, state and
    >>> federal law enforcement authorities as the enemy and have been
    >>> preparing to engage them in armed conflict.
    >>>
    >>> The indictment alleges the Hutaree group planned to kill an
    >>> unidentified law enforcement officer in Michigan and then attack
    >>> officers who would gather for the funeral.
    >>>
    >>> According to the plan, the indictment said, the Hutaree wanted to use
    >>> improvised explosive devices to attack law enforcement vehicles during
    >>> the funeral procession. The indictment said those explosive devices,
    >>> commonly called IEDs, constitute weapons of mass destruction.
    >>>
    >>> THEY IZ WILLIN TA KILL FER JEBUS!!!!!!!!!

    >>
    >> What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?

    >
    > Fuckwittery at its most highly evolved. From the website
    > http://www.hutaree.com/ with dodgy spelling and grammar preserved.
    >
    > Quote "About Us
    >
    > HUTAREE; Christian Warrior
    >
    > SNIP Extreme wingnuttery.


    **** me! Don't you just love the way they pick and choose their scriptures
    and interpret them completely out of the context of what Jeebus was all
    about?

    <http://www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/22_35-38.htm>



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010
    #5
  6. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:38:34 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    >> **** me! Don't you just love the way they pick and choose their
    >> scriptures and interpret them completely out of the context of what
    >> Jeebus was all about?
    >>
    >> <http://www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/22_35-38.htm>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Ok, now that you're in the mindset I want you in, consider this: what
    > the taliban represent isnt mainstream Islam.
    >


    C'mon, mate- this is *me* you're talking to here.

    > As you can see, extremism isnt limited to Islam, Christians are capable
    > of it too.


    See above.

    :)



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010
    #6
  7. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:15:55 +0800, Oldus Fartus wrote:


    >> What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutaree


    Cheers, mate.

    So the Hutarees are a sort of social club for paranoid psychopaths?



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010
    #7
  8. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:54:58 +0100, Whiskers wrote:

    > On 2010-03-29, Aardvark <> wrote:
    >> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:13:43 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    >
    > [...]
    >
    >> What the **** is a Hutaree when it's at home?

    >
    > <http://www.webcrawler.com/webcrawler/ws/results/Web/huteree/1/417/

    TopNavig
    > ation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true>
    >
    > "All Search Engines 1 - 6 of 6" - that's pretty near non-existence!


    Cheers, mate.



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 30, 2010
    #8
  9. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:30:16 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Aardvark <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:8%osn.58051$2:
    >
    >> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:38:34 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>>> **** me! Don't you just love the way they pick and choose their
    >>>> scriptures and interpret them completely out of the context of what
    >>>> Jeebus was all about?
    >>>>
    >>>> <http://www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/22_35-38.htm>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>> Ok, now that you're in the mindset I want you in, consider this: what
    >>> the taliban represent isnt mainstream Islam.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> C'mon, mate- this is *me* you're talking to here.
    >>

    > I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but it was an opportunity to
    > make a point I couldn't waste.
    >


    In that case, carry on. But remember- by piggy-backing on my post, you're
    standing on the shoulders of giants.

    :)

    >>> As you can see, extremism isnt limited to Islam, Christians are
    >>> capable of it too.

    >>
    >> See above.
    >>
    >>:)
    >>

    > I think the takeaway from this is: desperate people do desparate things.


    True.

    > That segues to this:
    > "A recent example is a Harris poll that asked whether each of 15
    > statements about Barack Obama is true or false. In every single case,
    > the less schooling people had, the more likely they were to believe that
    > false things are true."(Alternet)
    > http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20100323/ts_dailybeast/7269
    > _scarynewgoppoll
    >


    That should give the puppet masters a nice big zombie army.

    > So theres an obvious corellation between crazy beliefs about Obama and
    > schooling. Theres also an obvious link between earning power and
    > education (exceptions notwithstanding). So those xtian fundies are
    > probably in the lowest economic strata...just like the jihaadi's on the
    > other side.
    >


    I know. It's a pity that so many of them (in both groups) will have to die
    for no other reason than that they lack education and thus can be
    manipulated by those who don't.





    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 31, 2010
    #9
  10. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:48 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Aardvark <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:t0xsn.58110$2:
    >
    >> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:30:16 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Aardvark <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    >>> with news:8%osn.58051$2:
    >>>
    >>>> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:38:34 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>> **** me! Don't you just love the way they pick and choose their
    >>>>>> scriptures and interpret them completely out of the context of what
    >>>>>> Jeebus was all about?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> <http://www.jesuswalk.com/lessons/22_35-38.htm>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> Ok, now that you're in the mindset I want you in, consider this:
    >>>>> what the taliban represent isnt mainstream Islam.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>> C'mon, mate- this is *me* you're talking to here.
    >>>>
    >>> I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but it was an opportunity to
    >>> make a point I couldn't waste.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> In that case, carry on. But remember- by piggy-backing on my post,
    >> you're standing on the shoulders of giants.
    >>
    >>:)
    >>

    > Heh...no room...yer head takes up all the space.
    >


    Modest as the day is long, me.


    >
    >>>>> As you can see, extremism isnt limited to Islam, Christians are
    >>>>> capable of it too.
    >>>>
    >>>> See above.
    >>>>
    >>>>:)
    >>>>
    >>> I think the takeaway from this is: desperate people do desparate
    >>> things.

    >>
    >> True.
    >>
    >>> That segues to this:
    >>> "A recent example is a Harris poll that asked whether each of 15
    >>> statements about Barack Obama is true or false. In every single case,
    >>> the less schooling people had, the more likely they were to believe
    >>> that false things are true."(Alternet)
    >>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20100323/ts_dailybeast/7269
    >>> _scarynewgoppoll
    >>>
    >>>

    >> That should give the puppet masters a nice big zombie army.
    >>

    > And thats the point being made by *some* against using inflamatory
    > language to rouse the rabble. So all the Becks and Limbaughs and Palins
    > out there are culpable for the incitement.
    >


    Very true. Don't you have any laws against stuff like that? We do over
    here.

    >>> So theres an obvious corellation between crazy beliefs about Obama and
    >>> schooling. Theres also an obvious link between earning power and
    >>> education (exceptions notwithstanding). So those xtian fundies are
    >>> probably in the lowest economic strata...just like the jihaadi's on
    >>> the other side.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> I know. It's a pity that so many of them (in both groups) will have to
    >> die for no other reason than that they lack education and thus can be
    >> manipulated by those who don't.
    >>

    > The quote from Herman Goering suffices to explain it all:
    >
    > "Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in
    > England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after
    > all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is
    > always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a
    > democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
    > dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
    > bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them
    > they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
    > patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
    >


    I would claim Godwin's at this juncture if what you quoted weren't so
    fucking appropriate. Nothing else fits the circumstances.

    >
    > I always thought that quote would make an excellent sigfile...
    >
    > ^_^


    Bit too long, mate.



    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Mar 31, 2010
    #10
  11. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:44:10 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    > Aardvark pinched a steaming load of this:
    >
    >> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:48 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Aardvark <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    >>> with news:t0xsn.58110$2:
    >>>


    >> Modest as the day is long, me.
    >>

    > You've won several awards for it IIRC...


    Not to blow my own trumpet, but I have two specially made display cabinets
    to show off all my cups, medals and certificates awarded to me for modesty.

    >>> And thats the point being made by *some* against using inflamatory
    >>> language to rouse the rabble. So all the Becks and Limbaughs and Palins
    >>> out there are culpable for the incitement.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> Very true. Don't you have any laws against stuff like that? We do over
    >> here.


    > Ah...no...its a slippery slope. It goes basicly thus: "hate speech is
    > also protected speech".


    But surely your law or constitution differentiate between "I hate X" and
    "X should be killed"?

    > So you have the KKK duchebags and the rest being
    > supported by the ACLU in court when challenges come up.


    As should be the case, as long as what they're accused of is inflammatory
    as opposed to inciteful (I know they sort of fade into one another in
    places).

    > But we *try*
    > to make a distiction between ranting and acting out. I fully support
    > peoples rights to say all sorts of crazy inflamatory things.


    I'd encourage that, if only so the general public can see how wrong they
    are. Did you ever see that vid of the guys dressed as fairies were on one
    side of the street ridiculing the KKK on the other? That was hilarious.

    > I also
    > support personal responsibility and not blaming others for ones own
    > actions.


    Awww, c'mon. How could these people live with themselves if they couldn't
    blame Rush or Glenn or Faux Noise or anything else but themselves?

    > The whole "wife beaters defence" dosnt cut it. (she made me hit
    > her)


    There are some who would consider that defence quite valid.

    >> I would claim Godwin's at this juncture if what you quoted weren't so
    >> fucking appropriate. Nothing else fits the circumstances.
    >>
    >>

    > Just because one is evil or complicit in such dosn't mean one cant make a
    > cogent statement.


    I'm with you there, mate.

    > He's still an evil dude, just told the truth about how
    > things work.


    He seems to have been exposing the tricks of his trade by making that
    statement. For the benefit of those who might wish to enslave a people or
    peoples at a later date.

    > Prolly figured he was gonna die anyway, why not spill the
    > beans?


    See above.

    --
    Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
    Aardvark, Apr 1, 2010
    #11
  12. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:18:36 -0500, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    >>
    >> But surely your law or constitution differentiate between "I hate
    >> X" and "X should be killed"?
    >>

    > They do get into some real subtle distinctions. People here "pray for
    > the death of" others.


    They consider themselves Christian, they who pray for the deaths of others?












    > Thats ok.


    If you say so, mate.
    > Some of the rehtoric is very
    > suggestive. I think that since some radio DJ has been calling for the
    > deaths of judges and nothing happend to him...its hard to prosecute
    > such "opinions".

    That's like saying "Go, kill" to any random crazy who happens to be
    listening. At the very least, it's fucking irresponsible.
    Aardvark, Apr 1, 2010
    #12
  13. Aardvark

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:p Aardvark
    <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:18:36 -0500, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >>>
    >>> But surely your law or constitution differentiate between "I hate
    >>> X" and "X should be killed"?
    >>>

    >> They do get into some real subtle distinctions. People here "pray for
    >> the death of" others.

    >
    > They consider themselves Christian, they who pray for the deaths of
    > others?


    Christians have done more than merely pray for the deaths of others for
    two thousand years.

    Members of every other religion have done the same.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Apr 1, 2010
    #13
  14. Bert Hyman <> via
    news:Xns9D4D81F143AFAVeebleFetzer@216.250.188.141:

    > In news:p Aardvark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:18:36 -0500, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> But surely your law or constitution differentiate
    >>>> between "I hate X" and "X should be killed"?
    >>>>
    >>> They do get into some real subtle distinctions.
    >>> People here "pray for the death of" others.

    >>
    >> They consider themselves Christian, they who
    >> pray for the deaths of others?

    >
    > Christians have done more than merely pray for
    > the deaths of others for two thousand years.
    >
    > Members of every other religion have done the same.


    Not Scientologists. They've only been around for about 50 years.
    They just take your money, get you off the drug hysteria, then
    make you rich. They don't kill anybody - they just sue the crap
    out of their antagonists! Now, everybody join hands, and all
    sing the Great Scientology hymn:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkOmcIl79s

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;
    and nope, I'm NOT particularly "happy" to see you.

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 1, 2010
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. §ñühw¤£f

    Xtian hate groups

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 5, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    331
    §ñühw¤£f
    Mar 5, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page