Re: Online petition

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Mar 11, 2009.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    anon wrote:

    >People can now
    >be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
    >wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
    >police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

    Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is caught
    building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    G. Morgan, Mar 11, 2009

  2. G. Morgan

    Buffalo Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > anon wrote:
    >
    >> People can now
    >> be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
    >> wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
    >> police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

    > Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
    > caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for the
    eyes.

    Buffalo, Mar 11, 2009

  3. G. Morgan

    Ricky Bobby Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in message

    > G. Morgan wrote:
    >> anon wrote:
    >>
    >>> People can now
    >>> be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
    >>> wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
    >>> police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

    >> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
    >> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    > Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for the
    > eyes.

    Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

    Ricky Bobby, Mar 11, 2009
  4. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ricky Bobby wrote:

    >"Buffalo" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> G. Morgan wrote:

    >>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
    >>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    >> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for the
    >> eyes.
    >>

    >Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

    What if you piss all over it and call it a muslim?

    G. Morgan, Mar 11, 2009
  5. G. Morgan

    Buffalo Guest

    Ricky Bobby wrote:
    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> G. Morgan wrote:

    >>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
    >>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    >> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
    >> the eyes.
    >>

    > Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

    Not if you live in Pittsburg.
    No such thing as white snow in Pittsburg.

    Buffalo, Mar 12, 2009
  6. G. Morgan

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Ricky Bobby <> wrote in message

    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> G. Morgan wrote:

    >>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
    >>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

    >> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
    >> the eyes.
    >>

    > Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

    It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
    'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 12, 2009
  7. In message <gpai27$f8v$>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
    > Ricky Bobby <> wrote in message
    >
    > > "Buffalo" <> wrote in message

    > >> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
    > >> the eyes.
    > >>

    > > Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

    > It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
    > 'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?

    You put the Coconut halves up top and the carrot near the waist, you dolt.

    HTH

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 12, 2009
  8. In message <gpc30k$ff2$>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >
    > > In message <gpai27$f8v$>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
    > >> Ricky Bobby <> wrote in message

    > >> It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
    > >> 'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?
    > >>

    > > You put the Coconut halves up top and the carrot near the waist, you
    > > dolt.

    > Bin puffin' at de gloo bagg ag'in?

    Why dont you tell that to your NA leader, d0p3 f31nD.

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 13, 2009