Re: One way to cut down on complaints.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, May 3, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Northstate" <> wrote in

    > "Steve" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/
    >>

    >> FireFox 3.6.3 says:
    >>

    >> "This Connection is Untrusted
    >>

    > Using FireFox 3.6.3 I connected without incident. ???????

    And you have it set to *not* accept unvalidated certificates?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 3, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    Tony Guest

    I guess your FROG version of firefox keeps on saying this is an english
    only web page and it can't be trusted by a bonifide FROG. Try the
    universal translator to change this web page to FROG only language.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, May 3, 2010