Re: One way to cut down on complaints.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, May 2, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 2 May 2010 11:40:14 -0700, Steve wrote:

    > https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/
    >

    > FireFox 3.6.3 says:
    >

    > "This Connection is Untrusted

    This is a team effort of google, m$ and a couple of others to try and force
    website owners to buy a useless piece of paper. Used to be google wouldn't
    give a shit. You just went to the site.

    When I go to my own site using either FF or IE, I get a red highlighting
    over the left part of the address bar. First time in with FF, I got the
    same warning you did.

    I know some are also pissed off at google because they report the site as
    maliciouso and won't let you enter. Reason? The site use VB scripting.

    This is what happens when you run a billion dollar corp. You have the power
    to control absolutely.

    richard, May 2, 2010