Re: One-way audio - Draytek 2830 L2L VPN

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by tony sayer, Sep 11, 2011.

  1. tony sayer

    tony sayer Guest

    In article <>, Jono
    <> scribeth thus
    >Hmm.
    >
    >I have a pair of Draytek 2820 routers performing VPN for a remote
    >extension off an Ansterisk PBX. All working OK.
    >
    >Now, I have a pair of 2830 routers. Attempting to do the same at a
    >different site....get one way audio (Remote phone can hear PBX end)
    >
    >I have also tried setting up a VPN between one 2830 and one of my
    >working 2820 sites and get the same one-way audio problem.
    >
    >Any suggestions?

    You have got the VPN set up as it ought be, i.e. can you remote in from
    each end and use the diagnostics to ping the other end?..

    Otherwise try Draytek UK support there're usually quite helpful...
    --
    Tony Sayer

    tony sayer, Sep 11, 2011

  2. tony sayer

    tony sayer Guest

    In article <j4l0ol$fck$>, www.GymRatZ.co.uk <0845.86.86.8
    ent> scribeth thus
    >On 12/09/2011 07:14, Jono wrote:
    >
    >>> Otherwise try Draytek UK support there're usually quite helpful...

    >> I fired off a support "contact us" form to them.

    >I'd be interested in any news on this.
    >When I had 2 x 2910 I could ring over vpn no problem but having changed
    >one end to 2920 (previous one died) I can call via private IP add. but
    >also no audio on connection.
    >
    >8┬ČO

    JOOI I had to do a firmware upgrade today on some bog standard 2820
    routers . Looking at the trail of previous F/W updates and changes there
    was a Very long one with VoIP alterations. I don't know if thats having
    anything to do with it at all?...

    --
    Tony Sayer

    tony sayer, Sep 12, 2011