Re: One to One DVD Duplicator used only 1 month

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Buckaroo, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Buckaroo

    Buckaroo Guest

    > As you can see they sell there for $649-$699 and higher but I'll sell
    > this one for exactly what I paid for it, $500.

    Why should anyone pay exactly what you paid for it after 50 discs and a
    month of use?
    Buckaroo, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Buckaroo

    James Guest

    good point, u never tell ppl your selling sumthing second hand for the exact
    price u sold it, bad marketing, you would have been best sayin i bought this
    for $900 and hope that know one caught on

    James, Aug 8, 2003