Re: One more thing...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
    > last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
    > thought "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
    > they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
    > truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
    > the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
    > the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
    > "ricochets".
    > Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
    > into two kids.
    > Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
    > suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
    > sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
    >
    > <nods>

    Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010

  2. On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0600, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    >conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    >would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    >the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

    You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
    the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
    death is a victory to be celebrated.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 2, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    my Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    >conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    >would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    >the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

    You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
    the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
    death is a victory to be celebrated.

    Don't ask, don't tell nailed him/her.

    my, Feb 2, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:
    > On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    >> conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    >> would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    >> the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

    > You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
    > the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
    > death is a victory to be celebrated.

    The only thing he is, is unwanted.

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  5. In message <hk9p2c$ima$-september.org>, OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > > Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
    > > last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
    > > thought "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
    > > they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
    > > truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
    > > the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
    > > the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
    > > "ricochets".
    > > Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
    > > into two kids.
    > > Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
    > > suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
    > > sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
    > >
    > > <nods>
    > >

    > Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    > conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    > would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    > the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

    So you readily *admit* that you can't work a simple kilfile?
    Hmmm...looking at your headers its apparent you use Mozilla.
    Heres how to filter posts with Mozilla products:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls

    HTH

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 2, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    > In message<hk9p2c$ima$-september.org>, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >>> Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
    >>> last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
    >>> thought "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
    >>> they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
    >>> truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
    >>> the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
    >>> the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
    >>> "ricochets".
    >>> Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
    >>> into two kids.
    >>> Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
    >>> suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
    >>> sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
    >>>
    >>> <nods>
    >>>

    >> Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
    >> conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
    >> would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
    >> the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.
    >>

    > So you readily *admit* that you can't work a simple kilfile?
    > Hmmm...looking at your headers its apparent you use Mozilla.
    > Heres how to filter posts with Mozilla products:
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls
    >
    > HTH

    It works great for email but not for news posts unless they are your
    own. Besides Enquireing minds want to know. Now back under your rock.

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    my Guest

    That would make him like you and dickeater.

    Can not hold your own, go hide behind a kill file.

    You are still a punk queer.

    my, Feb 3, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hkae7g$tia$-september.org:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:

    >>> So you readily *admit* that you can't work a simple kilfile?
    >>> Hmmm...looking at your headers its apparent you use Mozilla.
    >>> Heres how to filter posts with Mozilla products:
    >>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls
    >>>
    >>> HTH
    >>>

    >> It works great for email but not for news posts unless they are
    >> your own. Besides Enquireing minds want to know. Now back under
    >> your rock.
    >>

    > Way to create the copious cognitive dissonance.
    >
    > Good Job.

    Hoping you are not to uncomfortable.

    OldGringo38, Feb 3, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hkc98u$ieg$-september.org:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >>> OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    >>> thought with news:hkae7g$tia$-september.org:

    >>> Way to create the copious cognitive dissonance.
    >>>
    >>> Good Job.
    >>>

    >> Hoping you are not to uncomfortable.
    >>

    > Oh no. Your misuse of engrish is a joy to behold.
    >
    > ^_^

    Glad I could bring a little joy to your humble life.

    OldGringo38, Feb 3, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hkd1c7$lkl$-september.org:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >>> OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    >>> thought with news:hkc98u$ieg$-september.org:

    >>> Oh no. Your misuse of engrish is a joy to behold.
    >>>
    >>> ^_^
    >>>

    >> Glad I could bring a little joy to your humble life.
    >>

    > Gimme money.

    LOL Oh Lord please forgive him for he no not what he say.

    OldGringo38, Feb 4, 2010