Re: One more thing...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Leythos, Feb 2, 2010.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D12A072A6A0Asnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...
    > Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
    > last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
    > thought "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
    > they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
    > truck approaching his position on a roadway.

    How many times have radical islamic followers used their children and
    wives as fodder in order to get more publicity.

    We've seen countless times where they bring their family with them to
    stay in fire-bases, keeping them hidden under ground or away from any
    sight, so that when the radicals are attacked they know they will be
    able to use their placing their children in harms way as another
    recruiting event....

    You didn't provide any link to backup your claim, you didn't give any
    details on why the vehicle didn't stop on approach to a checkpoint....

    After all these years, if Iraqi doesn't know to stop when approaching a
    checkpoint then they are putting their lives in danger, it's not like
    this is a new concept.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)
    Leythos, Feb 2, 2010

  2. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...
    > It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
    > It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
    > visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
    > took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
    > thigh. Layed his flesh open like a fucking sausage. Both screaming.
    > Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".

    You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
    target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....

    You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
    Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...

    THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
    with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
    killed because of their actions.

    Leythos, Feb 2, 2010

  3. In message <>, Leythos wrote:
    > In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    > says...
    > > It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
    > > It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
    > > visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
    > > took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
    > > thigh. Layed his flesh open like a fucking sausage. Both screaming.
    > > Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".
    > >

    > You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
    > target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....

    Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
    Because he hit both kids in the truck.

    > You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
    > Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...

    Which was supposed to be obvious because?

    > THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
    > with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
    > killed because of their actions.

    Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever justifiable how?

    Seriously.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/
    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 2, 2010
  4. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <hkaamn$riv$-september.org>,
    says...

    > In message <>, Leythos wrote:
    > > In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    > > says...
    > > > It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
    > > > It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
    > > > visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
    > > > took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
    > > > thigh. Layed his flesh open like a fucking sausage. Both screaming.
    > > > Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".
    > > >

    > > You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
    > > target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....
    > >

    > Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
    > Because he hit both kids in the truck.
    >
    > > You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
    > > Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...
    > >

    > Which was supposed to be obvious because?
    >
    > > THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
    > > with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
    > > killed because of their actions.
    > >

    > Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever justifiable how?
    >
    > Seriously.

    You have yet to show the the military person knew there were any
    children in the vehicle that would not stop while approaching a check-
    point. All of your comments are showing that you don't understand the
    threats and that the people of the area know full well to stop for a
    Military inspection/processing point no matter where they are setup.

    Leythos, Feb 3, 2010
  5. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D145DC18E8BBsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...

    > Leythos <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news::
    >
    > > In article <hkaamn$riv$-september.org>,
    > > says...

    > >> Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
    > >> Because he hit both kids in the truck.

    > >> Which was supposed to be obvious because?

    > >> Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever
    > >> justifiable how?
    > >>
    > >> Seriously.

    > > You have yet to show the the military person knew there were any
    > > children in the vehicle that would not stop while approaching a
    > > check- point. All of your comments are showing that you don't
    > > understand the threats and that the people of the area know full
    > > well to stop for a Military inspection/processing point no matter
    > > where they are setup.
    > >

    > Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

    No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

    Leythos, Feb 3, 2010
  6. Leythos

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:29:09 -0500, Leythos wrote:

    >> Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

    > No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

    Wolfus provided one, I provided one.

    Watch one of them.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 3, 2010
  7. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <tYkan.163038$2>,
    says...

    > On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:29:09 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > >> Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

    > > No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

    > Wolfus provided one, I provided one.
    >
    > Watch one of them.

    Both links don't provide anything - just a www.CBS.COM website without
    any video that you are discussing.

    Leythos, Feb 3, 2010
  8. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE

    Review:

    Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
    back in unit in 24 hours.

    Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.

    It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.

    Working close with locals and have their respect.

    100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
    months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.

    The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.

    GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...

    No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

    Leythos, Feb 3, 2010
  9. Leythos

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:37:53 -0500, Leythos wrote:

    > In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    > says...
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE
    >>

    > Review:
    >
    > Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
    > back in unit in 24 hours.
    >
    > Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
    >
    > It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
    >
    > Working close with locals and have their respect.
    >
    > 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
    > months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.
    >
    > The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.
    >
    > GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
    >
    > No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

    Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2010
  10. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <e7pan.163049$2>,
    says...

    > On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:37:53 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    > > says...
    > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE
    > >>

    > > Review:
    > >
    > > Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
    > > back in unit in 24 hours.
    > >
    > > Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
    > >
    > > It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
    > >
    > > Working close with locals and have their respect.
    > >
    > > 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
    > > months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.
    > >
    > > The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.
    > >
    > > GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
    > >
    > > No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

    > Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

    I did not see the point you mentioned - what minute/second was it in the
    video?

    Leythos, Feb 4, 2010
  11. Leythos

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:18:12 -0500, Leythos wrote:

    > In article <e7pan.163049$2>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:37:53 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >>
    >> > In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    >> > says...
    >> >>

    >> > Review:
    >> >
    >> > Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
    >> > back in unit in 24 hours.
    >> >
    >> > Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
    >> >
    >> > It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
    >> >
    >> > Working close with locals and have their respect.
    >> >
    >> > 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had
    >> > 3 months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.
    >> >
    >> > The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the
    >> > foot.
    >> >
    >> > GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
    >> >
    >> > No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

    >> Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

    > I did not see the point you mentioned - what minute/second was it in the
    > video?

    Go to www.cbs.com

    In the 'Search' box, type '60 Minutes'.

    Scroll down the page and click on the vidcap thumbnail labelled 'The Quiet
    Professionals'.

    Watch the whole thing.

    Why you couldn't have worked that out for yourself, I have no idea.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2010
  12. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <GkAan.190549$2>,
    says...

    > On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:18:12 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > In article <e7pan.163049$2>,
    > > says...

    > >> Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

    > > I did not see the point you mentioned - what minute/second was it in the
    > > video?

    > Go to www.cbs.com
    >
    > In the 'Search' box, type '60 Minutes'.
    >
    > Scroll down the page and click on the vidcap thumbnail labelled 'The Quiet
    > Professionals'.
    >
    > Watch the whole thing.
    >
    > Why you couldn't have worked that out for yourself, I have no idea.

    A link was provided, I watched the video, nothing about this discussion
    was in the video.

    Now, if you have a different video then post a link to THAT VIDEO and
    tell me where in the video it shows this claimed attack.

    Is it really that hard for you to post a LINK to the video of your
    claim?

    Leythos, Feb 4, 2010
  13. Leythos

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:03:07 -0500, Leythos wrote:

    > Is it really that hard for you to post a LINK to the video of your
    > claim?

    I've told you exactly how to find the complete video on the 60 Minutes
    site. I'm not going to spoon-feed you any more.

    **** off.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2010
  14. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D155C86F5A5Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...

    > Leythos <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news::
    >
    > > In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    > > says...
    > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE
    > >>

    > > Review:
    > >
    > > Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated
    > > and back in unit in 24 hours.
    > >
    > > Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
    > >
    > > It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
    > >
    > > Working close with locals and have their respect.
    > >
    > > 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They
    > > had 3 months of advanced training before being trained by the GB
    > > unit.
    > >
    > > The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the
    > > foot.
    > >
    > > GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
    > >
    > > No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....
    > >

    > Well thats just great. The end of the segment was not included.
    > Fine, I'll search again.
    >
    > THis is the full episode. The scene in question starts about 7 minutes
    > into the "Quiet Professionals" segment...
    > http://www.60-minutes.info/2010/january-31-2010-beyonce-quiet-
    > professionals-shaun-white-white-hot

    I will not install the toolbar that you link requires. You're going to
    have to find another one.

    Leythos, Feb 4, 2010
  15. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <MkDan.191461$2>,
    says...

    > On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:03:07 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > Is it really that hard for you to post a LINK to the video of your
    > > claim?

    > I've told you exactly how to find the complete video on the 60 Minutes
    > site. I'm not going to spoon-feed you any more.
    >
    > **** off.

    The link that was posted the first time, by you or someone didn't
    contain the stated incident - Only a moron would install a tool-bar to
    view something from CNN. If you can't find a valid site that shows the
    footage then you can't make your point.

    You should join the Military and get assigned outside the USA before you
    start talking trash.

    Leythos, Feb 4, 2010
  16. Leythos

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:44:14 -0500, Leythos wrote:

    > You should join the Military and get assigned outside the USA before you
    > start talking trash.

    I've never been to the US in my life.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Feb 4, 2010
  17. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns9D1599A452DFBsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142>,
    says...
    > > The link that was posted the first time, by you or someone didn't
    > > contain the stated incident - Only a moron would install a
    > > tool-bar to view something from CNN. If you can't find a valid
    > > site that shows the footage then you can't make your point.
    > >
    > > You should join the Military and get assigned outside the USA
    > > before you start talking trash.
    > >

    > You should lick my furry nutsack, chickenhawk.

    It seems you are not capable of rational discussion, at least based on
    your reply.

    Leythos, Feb 5, 2010
  18. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <CGHan.197156$2>,
    says...

    > On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:44:14 -0500, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > You should join the Military and get assigned outside the USA before you
    > > start talking trash.

    > I've never been to the US in my life.

    How about the military stationed outside your own country, an unfriendly
    country?

    Leythos, Feb 5, 2010
  19. Leythos

    Leythos Guest