Re: One more thing...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Feb 2, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:45:00 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes last
    > nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I thought
    > "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly they included
    > at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a truck approaching
    > his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and the people get out
    > we find that two children riding in the *back* of the truck have been
    > shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was "ricochets".
    > Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds into
    > two kids.
    > Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty suprised
    > that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much sums up why the
    > rest of the world hates us.
    >
    > <nods>

    Just a damn shame he didn't use a fucking RPG is all that illustrates.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Feb 2, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:02:45 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:p:
    >
    >> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:45:00 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
    >>> last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
    >>> thought "oh shit...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
    >>> they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
    >>> truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
    >>> the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
    >>> the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
    >>> "ricochets". Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He
    >>> popped rounds into two kids. Like I say, what with all the blood and
    >>> screaming, I'm pretty suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But
    >>> that pretty much sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
    >>>
    >>> <nods>

    >> Just a damn shame he didn't use a fucking RPG is all that illustrates.
    >>

    > Why dont you man up and get your pussy ass over there so you can live
    > out your dreams, cHiCkEn hAwK?

    Been there, got the t-shirt (USN retired).

    Hush up, punk.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Feb 3, 2010

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:10:21 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:p:
    >
    >> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:02:45 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    >>> with news:p:

    >>> Why dont you man up and get your pussy ass over there so you can live
    >>> out your dreams, cHiCkEn hAwK?

    >> Been there, got the t-shirt (USN retired).
    >>
    >> Hush up, punk.
    >>

    > So naturally you're in the Nat Guard and will be deployed soon?

    No. See the word "retired" above? I did 28 years active, and have been
    retired for almost 4 years. I'm over 30 years total, and not subject to
    recall any longer.

    Like I said, been there, done that. Too bad you can't say the same.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Feb 4, 2010