Re: One more Pretty Face - Pretty face9.jpg [1/1]

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Harvey, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. Harvey

    Harvey Guest

    "Larry" <> wrote in message
    > Larry Lynch
    > Mystic, Ct.

    As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files to
    a text only newsgroup:

    You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to
    yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent
    puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you
    under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of
    greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make
    it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the
    south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered
    rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn
    broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would
    be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Like your height,
    everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming.
    Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes
    sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar
    after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
    über-incompetent fuckwit. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw
    anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is
    wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life
    and be the butt of many jokes to come. "

    - Crap photo too; noise and CA like nothing on earth, and she looks like
    she's stoned out of her head.

    Harvey, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Harvey

    Larry Guest

    In article <ED7id.156$>,
    says...

    > "Larry" <> wrote in message
    > > --
    > > Larry Lynch
    > > Mystic, Ct.

    > As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files to
    > a text only newsgroup:
    >
    > You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to
    > yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent
    > puke! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you
    > under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of
    > greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make
    > it look like you get laid. Average looking, my ass. You're uglier than the
    > south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured ulcerated fly-covered
    > rump. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn
    > broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would
    > be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Like your height,
    > everything about you is average; except your stench - which is overwhelming.
    > Your weight may well be proportional, but you've got cellulite that makes
    > sumo wrestlers look anorexic. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar
    > after giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
    > über-incompetent fuckwit. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw
    > anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is
    > wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life
    > and be the butt of many jokes to come. "
    >

    > - Crap photo too; noise and CA like nothing on earth, and she looks like
    > she's stoned out of her head.

    My apologies to the group:

    Actually the post was SUPPOSED to go to a binaries group,
    and an accidental keystroke sent it here.

    As for the young lady, she was just finishing up a 12 hour
    day of working hard, and staying clean while
    riding/handling horses at the same time, she was VERY tired
    and getting some rest before her last event.

    AS for your critique of the photo, it was a simple snapshot
    and "Nobody asked you".

    I notice you down loaded it.. so it must not have bothered
    you too much.

    HARVEY:

    FOAD

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.
    Larry, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Harvey

    Eric Gill Guest

    Larry <> wrote in

    > My apologies to the group:
    >
    > Actually the post was SUPPOSED to go to a binaries group,
    > and an accidental keystroke sent it here.

    Your message should have ended here.
    Eric Gill, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Harvey

    Larry Guest

    In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
    24.93.43.121>, says...
    > Your message should have ended here.

    If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
    totally unknown to him, it would have.

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.
    Larry, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Harvey

    Harvey Guest

    "Larry" <> wrote in message
    > In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
    > 24.93.43.121>, says...
    >> Your message should have ended here.
    >>

    > If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
    > totally unknown to him, it would have.

    I was going to mention she's an ugly bitch too, but I managed to resist it.

    Harvey, Nov 3, 2004
  6. Harvey

    Eric Gill Guest

    Larry <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns9596746B173A8ericvgillyahoocom@
    > 24.93.43.121>, says...
    >> Your message should have ended here.
    >>

    > If he hadn't been so insulting to an obviously young girl,
    > totally unknown to him, it would have.

    <shrug> Your mistake precipitated it. Bitching about it afterwards is
    simply foolish.
    Eric Gill, Nov 3, 2004
  7. Harvey

    Bryce Guest

    She's dogmeat.

    there must be a more suitable venue to post to... maybe dogmeat.com or the
    such.
    Bryce, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Harvey

    Pepys Guest

    "Harvey" <> wrote in message

    > "Larry" <> wrote in message
    >> --
    >> Larry Lynch
    >> Mystic, Ct.

    > As somebody more dead than I famously said regarding posting binary files
    > to a text only newsgroup:

    Does it matter?
    Pepys, Nov 4, 2004