Re: One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006.

  1. .rev [MCT]

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Yeah sorry guys its me he's talking about. I guess I just can't hide
    anymore. For I am Antonio "Tater Salad" Banderas. That's right....You caught
    the tater. I never realized my past would come back to haunt me like this.
    Those fusking Pringles Bastards....

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006

  2. .rev [MCT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yeah sorry guys its me he's talking about. I guess I just can't hide
    > anymore. For I am Antonio "Tater Salad" Banderas. That's right....You
    > caught the tater. I never realized my past would come back to haunt me
    > like this. Those fusking Pringles Bastards....

    Excellent combination of subtle references.
    Jtyc, Oct 25, 2006

  3. .rev [MCT]

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Subtle...yeah that's it. :)

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006
  4. .rev [MCT]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    ".rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    There ya go lowdes, the REAL confession. And it all came from Stephen Ron
    Antonio "Tater Salad" Rea White Banderas....or was it Ron Stephen Antonio
    "Tater Salad" White Banderas Rea?...Antonio Stephen Ron "Tater Salsa" Rea
    Banderas White, maybe?....oh h3ll, RASTA MAN....RASTA MAN is the fake real
    MCNGP member.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 25, 2006