Re: On The Road - 'duck Comments Revised with individual links

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Aug 21, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Aug 20, 8:59 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > ‘Duck comments:

    > Otter:
    > On-Road-03:    http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/145485071
    > OK! You can take the bag off your head now. Peter Neman is going to
    > love this one! That said, it is another of those magnificent accidents
    > which captures the energy of a frenetic night drive.

    Accident? It was a carefully planned shot taken just before I landed
    in the ditch at 130 mph!

    Just kidding. Yeah, this turned out much better than the "normal"
    looking shots I was trying for. The strange thing is, I've identified
    what some of those lights are on my dash, but others I have no clue
    what they are. I don't think I HAVE any yellow lights on my
    dashboard, for example. Maybe it IS the spirit world trying to
    contact me...

    For non-ZZ Top fans, here is the reference to the caption (it was a
    different era):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ogmn_oqJts

    Some good shots this time. I've got other things I need to work on,
    though, so it may take a day or two to put together my comments.

    otter, Aug 21, 2012