Re: Olympus D560 as webcam

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Don, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    That's the problem. He can't cycle the D560 to eliminate ALL the
    info. Some info remains permanently in the viewer and is transmitted
    during video conferencing.

    Don, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Don

    Marli Guest

    mmm the manual is not good and does not have any info about webcamming.

    I would ask at the forums at Dpreview.

    Marli, Aug 31, 2003