Re: Olympus D-460 stopped transfering images to PC

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DigitalCameraBasics, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Your best bet is going to be to just purchase a USB memory card reader for
    Smart Media cards (provided your computer has USB ports of course). Sounds
    like the port may be shot in the camera. The repair costs would be higher
    than that unit today. A card reader is faster, and requires no camera
    hookup to work.

    Greg
    www.digitalcamerabasics.com

    DigitalCameraBasics, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Thanks Greg for your suggestion. That is what I am going to look for.

    Aquiles Rubina
    Lima Peru
    Aquiles Rubina, Sep 18, 2003