Re: Olympus 5050

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Opentoe, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Opentoe

    Opentoe Guest

    This camera has the best of three worlds. It has slots for all three common
    cards.
    CF
    Xd-card
    Smart media.

    I am selling my C5050 in perfect condition on ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2943234905&category=30016&rd=1

    Opentoe, Aug 2, 2003