Re: Old School

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Netscape messenger was and still is dedicated for top posters. I still
    read from top to bottom and i just hate to pull that stupid bar at the
    right down every time some jerk bottom posts.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners