    You've got some old books. When I took my tests, there were no DOS
    questions on it. Concentrate on Win9x,win2k and XP. Get Mike's book
    and make sure it's a current one. Oh, and read the book.
    David Hough, Aug 27, 2003

  2. David Hough

    Norman B Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:22:52 -0400, David Hough <>
    wrote:

    >I have A+ Passport. It has 2 practice exams. I have written (Email) to examweb several times asking where to send money order -

    I don't use credit cards - but they have not answered. And I am
    running out of time as voucher expires in three weeks.

    FWIW, I already passed Network+.

    Norman B, Aug 27, 2003

  3. David Hough

    David Hough Guest

    This is a long shoot, but try your local library, and if they don't have
    one Ask about a transfer from a library that does. Have you got a
    Barnes and Noble or Borders Bookstore in town? I bet they would have it.
    Now these places charge top dollar ($49.95), but after you pass the
    cert, sell the book on Ebay for $30 and it's use only cost you $20 and
    you've got the cert.
    David Hough, Aug 27, 2003
  4. David Hough

    Norman B Guest

    Have tried the bookstores. Stacey's. etc. Apparently the complete
    sample tests sold only by ExamWeb.

    If I can pass all the sample tests in the Passport book, I should be
    able to pass the exam, yes? In other words, the book tests are
    reasonably close to what the actual exam is like? Yes? No?

    Thanx...

    Norman B, Aug 27, 2003