Re: Old books - keep or sell?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by catwalker63, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Chris M" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I'm just wondering what you guys do with your old study books.
    >
    > I have the 70-270 MS text, the 290 Sybex text, Exam Cram for 290 and
    > 291 and the Certification Passport book for 291 published by
    > McGraw-Hill.
    >
    > Anyway, I'm wondering exactly why I'm keeping them - I can't imagine
    > I'd ever refer to them again. I was considering just selling the whole
    > lot and replacing them with a 2003 server/AD bible-type book for
    > reference needs.
    >
    > I hate getting rid of books - plus the row of large tomes make one
    > look somewhat intellectual ;-)
    >
    > What do you guys do with yours?

    You could sell them if you want, but I like to keep mine. If you are
    looking for a good all around server book, try Mastering Windows Server
    2003, Sybex, by Mark Minasi and friends. Excellent reference and a fun
    read. I found it reads like a novel but with really good, real world
    information.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Apr 11, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    Jaxzone Guest

    I agreee, very nice book and woth a price !

    Jaxzone, Apr 11, 2005