Re: Ok, you all win - I give up.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jul 10, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 10, 6:58 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Taking sides, are we?  If so, you're no better than the people that have
    > been taunting and egging D-Mac on for all these years.  It's so simple for
    > these people to break the cycle of stupidity, they just don't want to.

    What you call "taunting and egging on" others would call 'exposing a
    fraud."

    D-Mac gets exactly what he deserves. Whether he is simply trolling
    the groups or is really that stupid is left up to the reader.
    Personally, I think he enjoys it.
    Also, it really has nothing to do with you now does it?

    I happily admit to taunting D-Mac and exposing his lies every chance I
    get.
    And as long as he continues to have his bullshit annika1980.com
    tribute site posted I will continue to do so. Goose ... gander.

    You might recall that we had agreed to a truce via private e-mail
    (that he later posted) and he was quick to break it. If he wants the
    hostilities between us to cease all he needs to do is to permanently
    remove his fraudulent website.

    Otherwise, ............ well, we'll just see what happens.

    Making bullshit threats of legal action obviously hasn't gotten him
    anywhere with me or anyone else he has threatened.

    One reason I think D-Mac actually enjoys all this because of the
    damage it does to his reputation as a photographer. Imagine someone
    looking for a wedding photographer in Brisbane and googling up
    Douggie. Boy, they'll be treated to a wealth of info! I can't see
    any of this helping his business, such as it is. So why would he risk
    damaging his professional rep by all this nonsense unless it was all a
    game to him?

    I know this because my reputation has also been tarnished by the likes
    of D-Mac and his butt-buddy, Noons. My niece was recently trying to
    find my new e-mail address so she did a google search on me and came
    across a lot of their crap.
    She told me, "Boy there must be a lot of people in the world with your
    name!"

    Annika1980, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jul 10, 12:03 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 6:58 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >

    > > Taking sides, are we?  If so, you're no better than the people that have
    > > been taunting and egging D-Mac on for all these years.  It's so simple for
    > > these people to break the cycle of stupidity, they just don't want to.

    > What you call "taunting and egging on" others would call 'exposing a
    > fraud."
    >
    > D-Mac gets exactly what he deserves.  Whether he is simply trolling
    > the groups or is really that stupid is left up to the reader.
    > Personally, I think he enjoys it.
    > Also, it really has nothing to do with you now does it?
    >
    > I happily admit to taunting D-Mac and exposing his lies every chance I
    > get.
    > And as long as he continues to have his bullshit annika1980.com
    > tribute site posted I will continue to do so. Goose ... gander.
    >
    > You might recall that we had agreed to a truce via private e-mail
    > (that he later posted) and he was quick to break it.  If he wants the
    > hostilities between us to cease all he needs to do is to permanently
    > remove his fraudulent website.
    >
    > Otherwise, ............ well, we'll just see what happens.
    >
    > Making bullshit threats of legal action obviously hasn't gotten him
    > anywhere with me or anyone else he has threatened.
    >
    > One reason I think D-Mac actually enjoys all this because of the
    > damage it does to his reputation as a photographer.  Imagine someone
    > looking for a wedding photographer in Brisbane and googling up
    > Douggie.  Boy, they'll be treated to a wealth of info!  I can't see
    > any of this helping his business, such as it is.  So why would he risk
    > damaging his professional rep by all this nonsense unless it was all a
    > game to him?
    >
    > I know this because my reputation has also been tarnished by the likes
    > of D-Mac and his butt-buddy, Noons.  My niece was recently trying to
    > find my new e-mail address so she did a google search on me and came
    > across a lot of their crap.
    > She told me, "Boy there must be a lot of people in the world with your
    > name!"

    Exactly!!
    Well said!

    Helen, Jul 10, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Jul 10, 12:03 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 6:58 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >

    > > Taking sides, are we?  If so, you're no better than the people that have
    > > been taunting and egging D-Mac on for all these years.  It's so simple for
    > > these people to break the cycle of stupidity, they just don't want to.

    > What you call "taunting and egging on" others would call 'exposing a
    > fraud."
    >
    > D-Mac gets exactly what he deserves.  Whether he is simply trolling
    > the groups or is really that stupid is left up to the reader.
    > Personally, I think he enjoys it.
    > Also, it really has nothing to do with you now does it?
    >
    > I happily admit to taunting D-Mac and exposing his lies every chance I
    > get.
    > And as long as he continues to have his bullshit annika1980.com
    > tribute site posted I will continue to do so. Goose ... gander.
    >
    > You might recall that we had agreed to a truce via private e-mail
    > (that he later posted) and he was quick to break it.  If he wants the
    > hostilities between us to cease all he needs to do is to permanently
    > remove his fraudulent website.
    >
    > Otherwise, ............ well, we'll just see what happens.
    >
    > Making bullshit threats of legal action obviously hasn't gotten him
    > anywhere with me or anyone else he has threatened.
    >
    > One reason I think D-Mac actually enjoys all this because of the
    > damage it does to his reputation as a photographer.  Imagine someone
    > looking for a wedding photographer in Brisbane and googling up
    > Douggie.  Boy, they'll be treated to a wealth of info!  I can't see
    > any of this helping his business, such as it is.  So why would he risk
    > damaging his professional rep by all this nonsense unless it was all a
    > game to him?
    >
    > I know this because my reputation has also been tarnished by the likes
    > of D-Mac and his butt-buddy, Noons.  My niece was recently trying to
    > find my new e-mail address so she did a google search on me and came
    > across a lot of their crap.
    > She told me, "Boy there must be a lot of people in the world with your
    > name!"

    There seems to be no end to those who will not play nice. Well said
    bit of information Bret.

    Keep shooting and posting.

    Draco

    Draco, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Jul 11, 2:03 am, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 6:58 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >

    > > Taking sides, are we? If so, you're no better than the people that have
    > > been taunting and egging D-Mac on for all these years. It's so simple for
    > > these people to break the cycle of stupidity, they just don't want to.

    > What you call "taunting and egging on" others would call 'exposing a
    > fraud."
    >
    > D-Mac gets exactly what he deserves. Whether he is simply trolling
    > the groups or is really that stupid is left up to the reader.
    > Personally, I think he enjoys it.
    > Also, it really has nothing to do with you now does it?
    >
    > I happily admit to taunting D-Mac and exposing his lies every chance I
    > get.
    > And as long as he continues to have his bullshit annika1980.com
    > tribute site posted I will continue to do so. Goose ... gander.
    >
    > You might recall that we had agreed to a truce via private e-mail
    > (that he later posted) and he was quick to break it. If he wants the
    > hostilities between us to cease all he needs to do is to permanently
    > remove his fraudulent website.
    >
    > Otherwise, ............ well, we'll just see what happens.
    >
    > Making bullshit threats of legal action obviously hasn't gotten him
    > anywhere with me or anyone else he has threatened.
    >
    > One reason I think D-Mac actually enjoys all this because of the
    > damage it does to his reputation as a photographer. Imagine someone
    > looking for a wedding photographer in Brisbane and googling up
    > Douggie. Boy, they'll be treated to a wealth of info! I can't see
    > any of this helping his business, such as it is. So why would he risk
    > damaging his professional rep by all this nonsense unless it was all a
    > game to him?
    >
    > I know this because my reputation has also been tarnished by the likes
    > of D-Mac and his butt-buddy, Noons. My niece was recently trying to
    > find my new e-mail address so she did a google search on me and came
    > across a lot of their crap.
    > She told me, "Boy there must be a lot of people in the world with your
    > name!"

    Your reputation dumbo ...is that of a loud mouthed braggart with a
    habit of yelling down anyone who disagrees with you. Hardly something
    you can tarnish.

    Have you ever stopped to consider Cris Dyer's advise to you? That If
    you hadn't started it, you wouldn't have any retaliation against you.

    The handful of village idiots you seem to have done a snow job on, all
    have the same belief as you. "It's only illegal when you get caught".
    They all think it's fine to steal someone else's property and alter it
    to make their point. Even the feral from Rooty Hill couldn't resist
    adding a copyright image of peanuts to my header when he stole my
    images. You'd think a photographer could come up with his own photos
    to make examples out of, wouldn't you?

    The reason you haven't had any success at getting http://www.annika1980.com
    removed is because I provided legal documentation to GoDaddy and there
    is not a word on the site that doesn't have evidence (on the site) to
    substantiate it.

    I have a bit of respect for a thief who admits he's a thief. I've got
    no respect for one who tries to make out his victim is the bad guy.
    That's what you are doing here. Get your head out of your ass and
    you'll see you really aint so cool. You weren't wearing sunnies at all!

    Cryptopix, Jul 10, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 10, 6:27 pm, Cryptopix <> wrote:
    > Your reputation dumbo ...is that of a loud mouthed braggart with a
    > habit of yelling down anyone who disagrees with you.

    IT IS NOT, FAGGOT!

    > The reason you haven't had any success at gettinghttp://www.annika1980.com
    > removed is because I provided legal documentation to GoDaddy and there
    > is not a word on the site that doesn't have evidence (on the site)  to
    > substantiate it.

    No, it is because I've only made one phone call about it where they
    told me that they do not enforce their own Terms of Service unless
    threatened with legal action.
    I can do that and have it removed if you like. But what's the point?
    You'll just put it up somewhere else, a fact that seems to escape you
    when you make all that noise about having someone's site removed.

    I'd much rather resolve the situation amicably and have you remove the
    site voluntarily, but I can play it either way.

    Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
    down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
    only that they could.
    Has it stopped me from posting? No.
    Could I not post 100 new sites with links to your photos if I wanted
    to? Of course. And anyone else can, too, and some of them already
    have (which you then accused me of doing).

    It seems that I'm not the only one tired of your crap, D-Mac.
    The abuse you've gotten this week (rightly deserved) about your CPPA
    scam is just the tip of the iceberg of what you have to look forward
    to in the future unless you change your ways.
    You've pissed off so many people with your outright lies, threats, and
    false claims that there is a long list of people waiting to jump down
    your throat every time you post.
    But I still got first dibs.

    Annika1980, Jul 11, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 10, 7:16 pm, John McWilliams <> wrote:

    > Take this love fest to e-mail. fu set

    My crank awaits.

    Annika1980, Jul 11, 2008
  7. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/07/2008 2:03 AM:

    > I know this because my reputation has also been tarnished by the likes
    > of D-Mac and his butt-buddy, Noons. My niece was recently trying to
    > find my new e-mail address so she did a google search on me and came
    > across a lot of their crap.
    > She told me, "Boy there must be a lot of people in the world with your
    > name!"

    The only butt-buddy here is you and your fuckwit
    sock-puppets Helen&Co, pisshead.
    As for your "reputation", it never existed
    in anything else othr than your imagination, moron.
    You have none. And you will continue to have none
    until you cease and desist from insulting children
    to get back at adults. Like the low-life coward
    fat butthead you really are.

    Noons, Jul 11, 2008
  8. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/07/2008 9:00 AM:

    > Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
    > down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
    > only that they could.

    No, fuckwit. It was YOU and your LOW-LIFE cowardly attack on
    children that got your account closed. You got only yourself
    to blame, you pishead fat-bellied low-life yellow-belly fuckwit.

    And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    you fucking coward. Got it?
    Now, shove it up your arse,
    and **** OFF aus.photo!

    Noons, Jul 11, 2008
  9. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Learn that I don't give a **** what you think or do.

    Noons, Jul 11, 2008
  10. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 12/07/2008 1:01 AM:
    > Noons wrote:
    >> Like the low-life coward
    >> fat butthead you really are.

    > Mirror, mirro. FU set

    <yawn...>

    Noons, Jul 11, 2008
  11. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 11, 10:34 am, Noons <> wrote:

    > And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    > me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    > it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    > you fucking coward.  Got it?
    > Now, shove it up your arse,
    > and **** OFF aus.photo!

    DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
    Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

    Annika1980, Jul 11, 2008
  12. Noons wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/07/2008 9:00 AM:
    >
    >> Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
    >> down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
    >> only that they could.

    > No, fuckwit. It was YOU and your LOW-LIFE cowardly attack on
    > children that got your account closed. You got only yourself
    > to blame, you pishead fat-bellied low-life yellow-belly fuckwit.

    Not very articulate are you? You seem to just keep repeating the same
    tired old tripe, boring and unimaginative.

    > And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    > me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    > it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    > you fucking coward.

    Where I come from, only cowards make pointless threats. Real men don't
    need to advertise. Never seen a real man make a threat yet. They either
    get into it or walk away, never talk about it.

    > Got it?

    Got it?

    Nope. Nothing to get, the hot air dissipates way before it reaches me.
    Must be those cool ocean breezes.

    > Now, shove it up your arse,
    > and **** OFF aus.photo!

    Why should he? He has as much right here as you do. No borders in
    cyberspace, or are you too dumb to realize that?

    Cal

    Cal I Fornicate, Jul 12, 2008
  13. Annika1980 wrote:
    > On Jul 11, 10:34 am, Noons <> wrote:
    >
    >> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    >> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    >> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    >> you fucking coward. Got it?
    >> Now, shove it up your arse,
    >> and **** OFF aus.photo!

    > DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
    > Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

    Got a good macro lens?

    Cal

    Cal I Fornicate, Jul 12, 2008
  14. Annika1980

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Noons <> wrote:
    >And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    >me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    >it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    >you fucking coward. Got it?

    Hmmm. Criminal assault. Way to impress people.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jul 13, 2008
  15. Annika1980

    Indigo Blue Guest

    Re: Bret Douglas proves his stupidity.

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 6:27 pm, Cryptopix <> wrote:
    >> Your reputation dumbo ...is that of a loud mouthed braggart with a
    >> habit of yelling down anyone who disagrees with you.

    > IT IS NOT, FAGGOT!
    >
    >> The reason you haven't had any success at gettinghttp://www.annika1980.com
    >> removed is because I provided legal documentation to GoDaddy and there
    >> is not a word on the site that doesn't have evidence (on the site) to
    >> substantiate it.

    > No, it is because I've only made one phone call about it where they
    > told me that they do not enforce their own Terms of Service unless
    > threatened with legal action.
    > I can do that and have it removed if you like. But what's the point?
    > You'll just put it up somewhere else, a fact that seems to escape you
    > when you make all that noise about having someone's site removed.
    >
    > I'd much rather resolve the situation amicably and have you remove the
    > site voluntarily, but I can play it either way.
    >
    > Your butt-buddy Noons was successful in having my AOL account closed
    > down. They did it without any warning or further explanation ....
    > only that they could.
    > Has it stopped me from posting? No.
    > Could I not post 100 new sites with links to your photos if I wanted
    > to? Of course. And anyone else can, too, and some of them already
    > have (which you then accused me of doing).
    >
    > It seems that I'm not the only one tired of your crap, D-Mac.
    > The abuse you've gotten this week (rightly deserved) about your CPPA
    > scam is just the tip of the iceberg of what you have to look forward
    > to in the future unless you change your ways.
    > You've pissed off so many people with your outright lies, threats, and
    > false claims that there is a long list of people waiting to jump down
    > your throat every time you post.
    > But I still got first dibs.

    Yes Sir! All false claims should have evidence. So far you've managed to
    incriminate yourself without actually providing any evidence you didn't
    do any of the things he posts the evidence saying you did. Not related
    to that Aussie idiot currently trying to say he didn't say what he did,
    are you?

    Way to Go Annika! What do you do for the next round of applause?

    Until you produce some evidence you didn't fire the first shot by
    stealing his pictures and trying to make a fool out of him with them,
    D-Mac has the higher ground. From where I watch, he's an order of
    magnitude smarter than you and the couple of Aussies trying to put him down.

    I notice in several of D-Mac's posts a year or so ago where he said he
    used these threads to get his web sites up in Google's rankings. It
    seems this is indeed what he's doing without even making a single post
    to do it.

    Have you searched on "Certified Professional Photographer" with Google
    (AU site)lately?

    CPPA is the 6th listing out of 700,000 sites. It seems to me you are all
    doing him a huge favour every time you think you are putting him down.
    I'm sure any commercial gain he makes from it will be plenty. Current
    SEO fees start at about $700!

    Given the date of the domain's registration, getting a ranking of "6" in
    less than a month for a site without any content past the first page, is
    something I'm sure 90% of the owners of lower ranked sites would give
    their eye teeth for.

    Maybe he's not as silly as you thought. Maybe it's you who have not
    scored a single effective blow against him. Maybe it's you who ought to
    take a lesson from the terrible mess you call a linear panorama you are
    wasting your time with and simply stop trying to best the man. He very
    clearly has your measure at every attempt you make.

    Indigo Blue, Jul 15, 2008
  16. Annika1980

    Jeff R. Guest

    "Indigo Blue" <> wrote in message

    > I notice in several of D-Mac's posts ...he said he used these threads to
    > get his web sites up in Google's rankings. ...he's doing without even
    > making a single post ...doing him a huge favour every time you think you
    > are putting him down. ... he makes from it will be plenty. ....Maybe he's
    > not as silly as you thought.

    (mmmpff - I think *not*)

    >...blow against him. ... He very clearly has

    Doug, why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

    We are not amused.
    (Well actually.... :) )

    Some friendly advice, Doug.
    You need to keep up the Lithium *and* the Zoloft.
    You know you've been told that.
    It doesn't matter that you *feel* OK.
    Go and take your daily dose now.

    You'l feel much better for it.
    Really.

    --
    Jeff R.

    Jeff R., Jul 15, 2008
  17. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 12/07/2008 8:39 AM:

    >> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    >> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    >> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    >> you fucking coward. Got it?
    >> Now, shove it up your arse,
    >> and **** OFF aus.photo!

    > DAMN, I think I just peed my pants!
    > Boy, you must sure be big and tough. Can I see your muscles?

    Sure. Just show up and you'll see them as
    well as feel them. Anytime.

    Noons, Jul 15, 2008
  18. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    I don;t give a **** what you think, fuckwit.
    **** off.

    > Where I come from, only cowards make pointless threats. Real men don't
    > need to advertise. Never seen a real man make a threat yet. They either
    > get into it or walk away, never talk about it.

    Good. Then go back to the rathole you came from, no one
    is interested in what goes on there.

    > Nope. Nothing to get, the hot air dissipates way before it reaches me.
    > Must be those cool ocean breezes.

    Exactly: the ones between your ears.

    > Why should he? He has as much right here as you do.

    No he doesn't.

    > No borders in
    > cyberspace, or are you too dumb to realize that?

    this is not "cyberspace", you fuckwit ignorant.
    this is the Usenet and it has rules to be followed.
    as long as you and other fuckwit idiots like you
    insist on ignoring them, you'll be treated like
    the stupid dross you really are.

    Noons, Jul 15, 2008
  19. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote,on my timestamp of 14/07/2008 3:08 AM:
    > Noons <> wrote:
    >> And consider yourself lucky that you got an ocean between you and
    >> me, because if you EVER show your nose anywhere where I can reach
    >> it, it's gonna end up pushed down all the way through your fat arse,
    >> you fucking coward. Got it?

    > Hmmm. Criminal assault. Way to impress people.

    Exactly. Wold you like to try it? Anytime.
    Until then,
    **** OFF aus.photo, you stupid imbecile.

    Noons, Jul 15, 2008
  20. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 15, 4:43 am, "Jeff R." <> wrote:

    > >...blow against him. ... He very clearly has

    > Doug, why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

    Wow, another Douggie sockpuppet. Must be Tuesday.

    Annika1980, Jul 15, 2008