Re: Ok, you all win - I give up.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Helen, Jul 10, 2008.

  1. Helen

    Helen Guest

    On Jul 10, 6:58 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > clandestin_écureuil wrote:
    >
    > I'll take a moment to answer this post in a serious note in the likelihood
    > should you not be a sockpuppet of one of the many people taunting of D-Mac.
    >
    > > They say that where there's smoke, there is fire, though often they
    > > are wrong. However when you can see nothing else but smoke it would
    > > seem to be imprudent to suggest that there might not be a fire.

    > And if this is the case than you have to criticize the very same people that
    > continually throw more fuel on the fire to taunt him.
    >
    > > I began responding to various people one by one, then after a break,
    > > read through many more posts. It is becoming evident that this man is
    > > a little more than just a person with some social difficulties who
    > > has managed to antagonise some people. The antagonism seems to be
    > > universal and unanimous.

    > So, if this is the case than this casts the people in a poor light that live
    > to continually taunt D-Mac for sport and enjoyment.  There are two sides to
    > the story, but it seems the mob mentality rules here.
    >
    > > I will keep my own counsel with regard to him, I am sorry for
    > > suggesting that others listen to me.

    > Again, if you are genuine and not a sockpuppet, you are wasting your time as
    > this effort is wasted on these people.
    >
    > > I can see after looking at a number of the posts and web sites that
    > > people have provided links for that he is a very bitter and petty
    > > man, though I doubt that he would be in any way dangerous other than
    > > in his own imagination.

    > Taking sides, are we?  If so, you're no better than the people that have
    > been taunting and egging D-Mac on for all these years.  It's so simple for
    > these people to break the cycle of stupidity, they just don't want to.  Out
    > of all these people in aus.photo I find Troy to be the only sensible one by
    > not participating or using restraint when the mob goes out on a lynching.
    >
    > > I still find his situation to be sad - he must be a lonely man.
    > > Perhaps in real life he isn't so abrasive and offensive. I hope so.

    > Yes, the situation is very sad.  I suspect the band of merry men that
    > perpetuate this stupidity are far worse off than what your psychoanalysis of
    > D-Mac portrays.
    >
    > Rita
    > --
    > Stamping out Internet stupidity one idiot at a time.  Never empower the
    > idiot, embrace it and stimulate it.  For more details go to the Usenet
    > Stimulus Project page.
    >
    > http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com

    Why cross-post this here? If the author wanted it here he/she would
    have done so in the first place.
    It's clear the motives are not to benefit the group but to cause wars.

    Helen, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Helen

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    >"Helen" Sock of Bret wrote:
    >
    >> Why cross-post this here? If the author wanted it here he/she would
    >> have done so in the first place.
    >> It's clear the motives are not to benefit the group but to cause wars.

    >My motives are to see that all the participants of this stupidity get a fair
    >shake in the deal and that the wars stop.

    You are a liar.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Jul 11, 2008

  3. "Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    > Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    >>"Helen" Sock of Bret wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why cross-post this here? If the author wanted it here he/she would
    >>> have done so in the first place.
    >>> It's clear the motives are not to benefit the group but to cause wars.

    >>My motives are to see that all the participants of this stupidity get a
    >>fair
    >>shake in the deal and that the wars stop.

    > You are a liar.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Fischer

    I'm sensing a common thread in regards to Rita here :)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 11, 2008
  4. Helen

    Smeeegles Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >> "Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message

    >>> You are a liar.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Ray Fischer
    >>>

    >> I'm sensing a common thread in regards to Rita here :)

    > F-U set. Please keep the garbage out of aus.photo and rpe.

    I swear i'm gonna killfile you for boring this up
    Just kill a thread if you don;t like it and stop whinging.

    Smeeegles, Jul 12, 2008
  5. Helen

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 01:44:17 +1000, Smeeegles <> wrote:
    : John McWilliams wrote:
    : > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    : >> "Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    : >> news:4876d01d$0$17197$...
    : >>> Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    : >>>> "Helen" Sock of Bret wrote:
    : >>>>
    : >>>>> Why cross-post this here? If the author wanted it here he/she would
    : >>>>> have done so in the first place.
    : >>>>> It's clear the motives are not to benefit the group but to cause wars.
    : >>>> My motives are to see that all the participants of this stupidity
    : >>>> get a fair
    : >>>> shake in the deal and that the wars stop.
    : >>> You are a liar.
    : >>>
    : >>> --
    : >>> Ray Fischer
    : >>>
    : >>>
    : >>
    : >> I'm sensing a common thread in regards to Rita here :)
    : >
    : > F-U set. Please keep the garbage out of aus.photo and rpe.
    : >
    : I swear i'm gonna killfile you for boring this up
    : Just kill a thread if you don;t like it and stop whinging.

    I didn;t see him do any whinging.

    Robert Coe, Jul 12, 2008