    I'll know where I'm lacking when I'm done.

    Good luck,

    Ripper
    Ripper T, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Ripper T

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward Netwok+ Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,
    Free Demos are also available.

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for Netwok+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Netwok+ voucher for Only US $150.00

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Ripper T

    Ripper T Guest

    > No offense but I think that is a bad idea. Why study only enough to
    > maybe squeek by or fail?

    No offense taken. Of course, I was not suggesting that Alpha only
    study enough to get by. Certainly, he should feel confident going in
    that he will pass, however, the tone of his message is one of
    exasperation.

    "All I want to know is what is it going to talke to pass the exam
    the first time with a good score."

    Since he's not going to find a Genie in a bottle, my best advice is:
    plan to take it twice. That's the only way he'll know what it will
    take to pass, and he won't be crushed if he doesn't pass the first
    time (or miss it by a measly 7 points like I did!)

    Rip
    Ripper T, Jan 29, 2004