Re: Ok facts swine flu

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 4, 2009.

  1. remove <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> perpetrated this via

    > If I said 90.000 died in the U.s this year.
    > And 9000 died in the U.K,
    > you would think shit this is bad
    > But that's what happens *EVERY YEAR*
    > It's fuckin flu ffs

    And that's NOT even counting them what
    falls in bathtubs and bumps them heads
    or drowns even. Bummers!

    Wadda ya gonna do? Quarantine bathtubs? That'd stink.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and whilst my huge stimulus package
    may not save the US economy; it sure makes the wimmins happy!

    Pay your taxes and keep minority unwed mothers in high-end GMCs :

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 4, 2009