Re: Official proof - Windies are losing market share

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Jun 3, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

    > Novell got ASS RAPED yesterday when the stock market price colapsed
    > TWENTY PERCENT in one day. Today Novell gets its ass REAMED again. This
    > pig is going down all the way to under a dollar.
    >
    > NBobody wants to use this lintard CRAPWARE.
    >
    > BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA



    And yet Linux continues to gain market share
    while micoshaft continues to lose market share and lose more investor value.
    More livecds than ever before http://www.livecdlist.com
    And its all free.
    Open source is a feature and micoshaft doesn't have any
    products with such features to compete with in the new market place.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    7, Jun 3, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:45:12 GMT, 7
    <> wrote:

    >Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
    >
    >> Novell got ASS RAPED yesterday when the stock market price colapsed
    >> TWENTY PERCENT in one day. Today Novell gets its ass REAMED again. This
    >> pig is going down all the way to under a dollar.
    >>
    >> NBobody wants to use this lintard CRAPWARE.
    >>
    >> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    >
    >
    >And yet Linux continues to gain market share
    >while micoshaft continues to lose market share and lose more investor value.
    >More livecds than ever before http://www.livecdlist.com
    >And its all free.
    >Open source is a feature and micoshaft doesn't have any
    >products with such features to compete with in the new market place.
    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >


    Linux has gained nothing at the expense of MS.
    All their maneuvering has been at the expense of other
    Linux / Unix distros or server / desktop numbers.

    If open source is a feature then young boys with model trains
    are bigger and better than Union Pacific Railroad.

    That's open source in a single word. "Hobbyist".
    Aunty Diluvian, Jun 3, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. 7

    7 Guest

    Aunty Diluvian wrote:

    > On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:45:12 GMT, 7
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
    >>
    >>> Novell got ASS RAPED yesterday when the stock market price colapsed
    >>> TWENTY PERCENT in one day. Today Novell gets its ass REAMED again. This
    >>> pig is going down all the way to under a dollar.
    >>>
    >>> NBobody wants to use this lintard CRAPWARE.
    >>>
    >>> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    >>
    >>
    >>And yet Linux continues to gain market share
    >>while micoshaft continues to lose market share and lose more investor
    >>value. More livecds than ever before http://www.livecdlist.com
    >>And its all free.
    >>Open source is a feature and micoshaft doesn't have any
    >>products with such features to compete with in the new market place.
    >>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >>

    >
    > Linux has gained nothing at the expense of MS.
    > All their maneuvering has been at the expense of other
    > Linux / Unix distros or server / desktop numbers.
    >
    > If open source is a feature then young boys with model trains
    > are bigger and better than Union Pacific Railroad.
    >
    > That's open source in a single word. "Hobbyist".



    Then all the CEO's of small, medium and large businesses
    are turning hobbyist like the good old days of computer
    arrival and experimenting with GNU/Linux to save themselves
    upgrade costs.

    With GNU/Linux you will get license, software and source
    code all for free - http://www.livecdlist.com

    They have no reason to resist running open office
    www.openoffice.org
    side by side windopes to train up the users.
    Its either that or pay for upgrade costs for licenses
    (not software), server costs and pay for more unwanted
    licenses (not software) to get the desktop working.

    Its a challenge for CEO's to fork out large amounts
    money for license fees (not software) whilst seeing
    their peers are training themselves up on Linux and replacing
    item by item servers to desktops.
    7, Jun 3, 2006
    #3
  4. On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:17:22 GMT, 7
    <> wrote:

    >Aunty Diluvian wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:45:12 GMT, 7
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Novell got ASS RAPED yesterday when the stock market price colapsed
    >>>> TWENTY PERCENT in one day. Today Novell gets its ass REAMED again. This
    >>>> pig is going down all the way to under a dollar.
    >>>>
    >>>> NBobody wants to use this lintard CRAPWARE.
    >>>>
    >>>> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>And yet Linux continues to gain market share
    >>>while micoshaft continues to lose market share and lose more investor
    >>>value. More livecds than ever before http://www.livecdlist.com
    >>>And its all free.
    >>>Open source is a feature and micoshaft doesn't have any
    >>>products with such features to compete with in the new market place.
    >>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    >>>

    >>
    >> Linux has gained nothing at the expense of MS.
    >> All their maneuvering has been at the expense of other
    >> Linux / Unix distros or server / desktop numbers.
    >>
    >> If open source is a feature then young boys with model trains
    >> are bigger and better than Union Pacific Railroad.
    >>
    >> That's open source in a single word. "Hobbyist".

    >
    >
    >Then all the CEO's of small, medium and large businesses
    >are turning hobbyist like the good old days of computer
    >arrival and experimenting with GNU/Linux to save themselves
    >upgrade costs.


    While you make it sound as if every single business is switching to
    open source, the actual numbers are far from your exaggerations.
    Everybody is dollar conscious in this economy but quality vs
    quantity has proven to be the winner in the long run. The price of
    software will be quickly forgotten but it's usability and
    functionality will be remembered.

    >
    >With GNU/Linux you will get license, software and source
    >code all for free - http://www.livecdlist.com


    Then what do you have?
    At the end of the day the only thing that can be said for
    GNU/Linbux is "...but it was free".

    >
    >They have no reason to resist running open office
    >www.openoffice.org
    >side by side windopes to train up the users.
    >Its either that or pay for upgrade costs for licenses
    >(not software), server costs and pay for more unwanted
    >licenses (not software) to get the desktop working.


    Except for the minor point you fail to mention.
    They don't work well with the other 90% of the office
    products in any industry today. That's MS Office.

    >
    >Its a challenge for CEO's to fork out large amounts
    >money for license fees (not software) whilst seeing
    >their peers are training themselves up on Linux and replacing
    >item by item servers to desktops.
    >


    It's as big a challenge to decide whether to invest in
    new vehicles for your fleet or whether to issue bicycles
    to your delivery team. Bicycles are ecologically better,
    cost almost nothing in comparison and helps keep your
    workforce in shape.

    Let's all switch from GM or Ford to Schwinn or Murray.

    There are no Windopes here. Only your type but that's
    LinoDopes. Your dream of Linux becoming the mainsream
    OS is the only thing that keeps you going. You day-dream
    of the day when more people will be involved in Linux so
    you can at last expect to get some decent software and
    support. Well it's never going to happen. Before MS
    will let Linux usurp it's kingdom they will force
    legislation that forbids open source in the government
    workplace. bye-bye Linux

    While it may sound outrageous now, so did the fact
    that a few lunatics were going to fly two airplanes into
    the WTC, that fuel prices would be over $3.00 per
    gallon and that the entire governmental structure
    of one of the largest world powers would collapse
    almost overnight.
    Aunty Diluvian, Jun 3, 2006
    #4
  5. Re: Official proof - lintard OS has zero desktop marketshare

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
    >
    > > Novell got ASS RAPED yesterday when the stock market price colapsed
    > > TWENTY PERCENT in one day. Today Novell gets its ass REAMED again. This
    > > pig is going down all the way to under a dollar.
    > >
    > > NBobody wants to use this lintard CRAPWARE.
    > >
    > > BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    >
    >
    > And yet Linux continues to gain market share
    > while micoshaft continues to lose market share and lose more investor value.
    > More livecds than ever before http://www.livecdlist.com
    > And its all free.
    > Open source is a feature and micoshaft doesn't have any
    > products with such features to compete with in the new market place.
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!



    Who cares what some supercomputer in the middle of the dessert runs.
    What counts is what the hundreds of millions of desktop comptuers uses.
    And in 99.99% of the cases that OS is WINDOWS!!!!!
    Stephan Kronig, Jun 3, 2006
    #5
  6. 7

    Colin Day Guest

    Re: Official proof - lintard OS has zero desktop marketshare

    Stephan Kronig wrote:

    >
    > Who cares what some supercomputer in the middle of the dessert runs.
    > What counts is what the hundreds of millions of desktop comptuers uses.
    > And in 99.99% of the cases that OS is WINDOWS!!!!!
    >


    Middle of the dessert? That's some big dessert.

    Also, I suspect that Apple and Linux's share of the desktop, along with
    BSD's, exceeds 1%.

    Colin Day
    Colin Day, Jun 3, 2006
    #6
  7. Re: Official proof - lintard OS has zero desktop marketshare

    On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:14:09 +0000, Colin Day wrote:

    > Stephan Kronig wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Who cares what some supercomputer in the middle of the dessert runs.
    >> What counts is what the hundreds of millions of desktop comptuers uses.
    >> And in 99.99% of the cases that OS is WINDOWS!!!!!
    >>
    >>

    > Middle of the dessert? That's some big dessert.


    I wonder what sort of dessert it was? Apple pie with cream, rhubarb &
    custard, Black Forest gateau.....

    > Also, I suspect that Apple and Linux's share of the desktop, along with
    > BSD's, exceeds 1%.
    >
    > Colin Day


    --
    www.jlaforums.com steals usenet newsgroup posts, & misleads the public
    into thinking the posts come from their own forums. THEY DON'T!
    This post was originally posted in a USENET newsgroup.
    USENET is free to anyone with a newsreader.
    William Poaster, Jun 3, 2006
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Bill

    Firefox Losing Market Share???

    Bill, Aug 23, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    406
  2. ThatsIT.com.au

    Firefox losing Market Share

    ThatsIT.com.au, Jan 24, 2007, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    414
    ThatsIT.com.au
    Jan 25, 2007
  3. impossible

    Firefox losing market share?

    impossible, Aug 22, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    337
    impossible
    Aug 22, 2006
  4. Simon Finnigan
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    522
    Simon Finnigan
    Mar 3, 2010
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Windows Mobile Losing Market Share To Android

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 12, 2010, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    401
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    Mar 12, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page