  1. The only issue we had is that it requires at least Flash 5 Player to work,
    so we had to upgrade some machines...

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, Network+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Jeffrey W. Roach

    Roland Guest

    Thanks Jeffrey,
    We have been testing for the last 10 days. We did every
    possible trick in the book. And it has no pattern that we
    could find. What actually happens is that the training
    runs up to the point where interativity starts, then it
    stops. so basically the flash things can be seen, only
    interactivitity does not work.
    If I run the software on the PC as a standalone from the
    CD on any PC it works fine however. Only the browser /
    network thing is not running.
    Are you running the web based thing?
    Could it be a licensing issue, as I installed as is out
    of the box no licensing?
    When you run on server , did you do access 2000 or SQL?
    Also , when you install on the server, with access 2000
    it then says we should change database file to
    enable "right". !! which file, never mentioned.

    Sorry for all the questions. We are desperate :)

    Appreciate the help

    Roland, Jul 13, 2003

  3. We did the install on a IIS box with the DB on a SQL 2000 box, we have the
    link on our Intranet. I also use it when I'm teaching Classes to the end
    users about MS Office. We purchased 30 Licenses for the MELL (Microsoft
    Enterprise Learning Library), so the site only allows 30 people to log-in at
    a time.

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, Network+, A+