Re: Off Topic

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Nov 21, 2008.

  1. Guest

    "Holend" <> wrote:

    >I'm sure this may be old news to many of you here... but have yall (TINY)
    >seen that site HULA.com

    Not been there, but read that it's suppose to be the Youtube.com
    killer.

    Youtube.com = Kids crashing on their skate boards

    Hula.com = more mature

    --

    Cheerleaders... Practicing
    http://i34.tinypic.com/dr8crb.jpg

    , Nov 21, 2008

  2. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    > "Holend" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm sure this may be old news to many of you here... but have yall
    >>(TINY) seen that site HULA.com

    > Not been there, but read that it's suppose to be the Youtube.com
    > killer.
    >
    > Youtube.com = Kids crashing on their skate boards
    >
    > Hula.com = more mature

    Assuming that it has *anything* to do with video at all:

    Whois Server Version 2.0

    Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
    with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
    for detailed information.

    Domain Name: HULA.COM
    Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
    Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
    Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
    Name Server: LEHUA.ILHAWAII.NET
    Name Server: SYS1.HULA.COM
    Updated Date: 26-jan-2008
    Creation Date: 24-feb-1995
    Expiration Date: 25-feb-2009

    Note the name server. More bull from the idiot in other words.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 22, 2008

  3. Guest

    , Nov 22, 2008
  4. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    > chuckcar <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Hula.com = more mature

    >> Domain Name: HULA.COM

    >>Note the name server. More bull from the idiot in other words.

    > My bad, I misspelled the sites name it's HULU.COM

    Not your misspelling or error, you were just replying to another of Tony's
    sock puppets.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 22, 2008
  5. parented this using

    > chuckcar <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Hula.com = more mature

    >> Domain Name: HULA.COM

    >> Note the name server. More bull from the idiot in other words.

    > My bad, I misspelled the sites name it's HULU.COM

    My ISP reconciled it as previously posted correctly.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/bruce-lee-ping-pong

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 22, 2008