Re: OE6 oddity

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
    in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;318378

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:13:03 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bgufcv$s25$>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 7, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:43:44 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bgukmv$mvr$>
    Bob scrawled:

    °Mike°, Aug 7, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Bob Guest

    I actually chickened out of fiddling with the registry, and discovered what
    the problem was and fixed it - I'd customised the toolbar for the main
    Inbox/Outbox, but for reasons which I neither understand nor care about,
    those customisations didn't carry across to the Hotmail and NG folders, so
    the toolbar display got confused when I swapped between them.

    Resetting the toolbar to its defaults resolved the problem.

    Bob, Aug 7, 2003