Re: OE6 mail deleted when forwarded

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fm, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. fm

    fm Guest

    Belay the previous message. I just realized that I made the mistake of doing
    as you suggested while I was still in newsgroups. After I redone it while in
    standard mail it works just fine.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    fm

    "fm" <> wrote in message
    > Michael
    > Try View/CurrentView/ShowAllMessages works in newsgroups but not in

    standard
    > mail.
    >

    > "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > > Try View/CurrentView/ShowAllMessages
    > >
    > > ((U))
    > >
    > > "fm" <> wrote in message
    > > > With OE6 whenever I forward a message my copy of the mail is shown as

    > read
    > > > and deleted when next I go to the "Inbox" folder that it was in. Is

    > there
    > > > any way I can change this so that a message is saved until I mark it

    for
    > > > deletion? I never had this problem in OE4.
    > > >
    > > > I even went so far as to go to "OPTIONS" and un click the "Delete read
    > > > messages in newsgroups" option and that made no difference. As a

    matter
    > of
    > > > fact if I mark any regular e mails OR newsgroup e mails as read they

    are
    > > > still deleted if I leave their respective folder.
    > > >
    > > > Please help me if you can. This is driving me crazy. The only way I

    have

    fm, Jun 29, 2003