    provided a 32-bit version, but then didn't? Sorry, you'll have to get that
    answer from someone inside MS, and I doubt anyone who actually knows is
    monitoring this NG. But we had a discussion about this very thing last week
    and were reliably informed that there isn't really a 32-bit version.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 9, 2005

  2. "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in:

    > There's a 32-bit loader in the (x86) directory, but it's only job
    > is, apparently, to load the 64-bit version. As to why they
    > _appear_ to have provided a 32-bit version, but then didn't?

    It seems they did provide a 32 bit version, see previous discussion.

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, May 9, 2005

  3. Charlie is correct there is no 32bit version of OE in the product.
    As for a reason, all I can say is it was removed for a valid reasons and it
    was the correct course of action.

    --
    -Joe Swart [MSFT]

    Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions. Please use these
    newsgroups.

    Joe Swart [MSFT], May 10, 2005
  4. Thanks for the confirmation, Joe.

    --