Re: OE 64-bit or what?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Thomas G. Madsen, May 9, 2005.

  1. David R. Norton MVP wrote:

    > That's been discussed to death here previously.

    Sorry. I did search the forum but couldn't find anything about
    the two Outlook Express folders.

    > You can save a bunch of time by reading the newsgroup before
    > asking questions.

    I know but thanks for pointing it out.

    > But you can prove it by booting into XP, then open Windows
    > Explorer and clicking on the (x86) msimn.exe, OE will open and
    > run. If you click on the other msimn.exe you'll get an error
    > message saying it's not a valid Windows 32bit program.

    You mean by booting into WinXP 32-bit version, right?

    --
    Regards
    Madsen
    Thomas G. Madsen, May 9, 2005

  2. "Thomas G. Madsen" <> wrote in:

    > David R. Norton MVP wrote:

    >> But you can prove it by booting into XP, then open Windows
    >> Explorer and clicking on the (x86) msimn.exe, OE will open and
    >> run. If you click on the other msimn.exe you'll get an error message
    >> saying it's not a valid Windows 32bit program.

    > You mean by booting into WinXP 32-bit version, right?

    Right, I should have been clearer. I'm getting into the habit of using
    XP for 32 bit and X64 for 64 bit.

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>