Re: Odd graphics related ? *(solved)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred Hall, Dec 22, 2009.

  1. Fred Hall

    Fred Hall Guest

    On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:32:32 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

    >Oh that's a SPNAK[SLAP]

    Like you would recognize a spnak, tommigrlll
    --

    "No need to put up with a newsgroup full of incorrect information by
    self-appointed know it alls, with unbearable arrogance. No need to fight

    Let any real Christians reading here join me in prayer that the
    Lord would reward the foul imp posting as "Fred Hall" according
    to his works.-- Pastor Steve Winter

    I will kill file Vero right now so I never have to here another depraved
    word utter forth from her filthy mouth and stone cold heart again. -

    They need to do more than put that hot scalding cup of coffee down.
    Someone needs to splash it in their face. -

    Nothing is worth the pain and humiliation
    this newsgroup has caused me
    in the past month.-

    LET THIS NEWSGROUP DIE for it is not only controlled
    by a racist who
    hates Jehovah's Witnesses, but I genuinely believe that my mistake of
    having posted here has placed myself, family and local friends in
    possible danger.-

    Thank you for listening and helping during these depressing
    times! It
    would be easier to just stop posting altogether but wouldn't that
    essentially mean these "cyber-terrorists" win? -

    Fred Hall, Dec 22, 2009

  2. Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    In article <hgpm83$ivv$>,
    Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:32:32 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    >as a Box of Frogs) wrote:
    >
    >>Oh that's a SPNAK[SLAP]

    >Like you would recognize a spnak, tommigrlll

    The former "let's put up with" Fred Hall now quoting lame-o.

    Long slide down the ladder to that rung, Fudd.
    Almost killfile material ... not for me mind you.

    Might wanna consider that however. hmmmmmmmmMMM?

    --
    Master of Puppets Direct line and fax: 206-339-7561
    DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Dec 22, 2009

  3. Fred Hall

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:02:22 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

    >In article <hgpm83$ivv$>,
    >Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >>On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:32:32 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    >>as a Box of Frogs) wrote:
    >>
    >>>Oh that's a SPNAK[SLAP]

    >>Like you would recognize a spnak, tommigrlll

    >^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    >The former "let's put up with" Fred Hall now quoting lame-o.
    >
    >Long slide down the ladder to that rung, Fudd.

    When will you climb up to that rung, tommigrlll?
    Even DitaFuck was better than you

    Liar. You can't take much more, lame pathetic daft canadien ****

    >Might wanna consider that however. hmmmmmmmmMMM?

    Go for it, tommigrlll

    Fred Hall, Dec 22, 2009
  4. Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    In article <hgpnbc$mgo$>,
    Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:02:22 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    >as a Box of Frogs) wrote:
    >
    >>In article <hgpm83$ivv$>,
    >>Fred Hall <> wrote:

    >>>Like you would recognize a spnak, tommigrlll

    >>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >>The former "let's put up with" Fred Hall now quoting lame-o.
    >>
    >>Long slide down the ladder to that rung, Fudd.

    >When will you climb up to that rung, tommigrlll?
    >Even DitaFuck was better than you
    >
    >>Almost killfile material ... not for me mind you.

    >Liar. You can't take much more, lame pathetic daft canadien ****

    I don't want to get your bp over 200 Fudd....but I have "news" for you.
    They'll be carting you off like bloated boar long before I'll be going
    anywhere. You simply do not have what it takes.

    >>Might wanna consider that however. hmmmmmmmmMMM?

    >Go for it, tommigrlll

    Let's rock Fudd. I hear you like froggin' ?

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Dec 22, 2009
  5. Fred Hall

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:39:50 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

    > froggin'

    That's your game, tommigrlll

    Have at it

    tick...tick...tick...

    Fred Hall, Dec 22, 2009
  6. Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    In article <hgppql$at$>,
    Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:39:50 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    >as a Box of Frogs) wrote:
    >
    >> I hear you like froggin' ?

    >That's your game, tommigrlll
    >
    >Have at it

    Fudd Hall, reduced to lying.
    My God how I've found my way into your skull.

    And even faster than lame-o!

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Dec 22, 2009
  7. Fred Hall

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:12:19 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

    >One is more than enough

    Flash?

    Too fucking funny, tommigrlll.

    You are a complete fuckwit, a lame, pathetic, daft canadien ****

    Fred Hall, Dec 23, 2009
  8. Re: Not only does Fudd Hall hump my every post, like lame-o, he's now quoting the moron.

    In article <hgs0oo$a72$>,
    Fred Hall <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:12:19 +0000 (UTC), (Mad
    >as a Box of Frogs) wrote:
    >
    >>One is more than enough

    >> Fred Hall in the examination room
    >> http://kooknoise.6te.net/fred_checks_lamer.JPG