Re: Obviously, highly destructive items.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jun 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/3/2010 5:12 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Reveiwing this lits, it hase become obvious that the jIsrealis have every rite to ban
    > these velly DANGEROUS substances:
    > http://www.economist.com/node/16264970
    >
    > Just THink of all the damage Gazans could do with MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!
    >
    > <rolls eyes>

    Can you see the similarities between Benjamin Netanyahu and Dick Cheney.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jun 3, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:34:41 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On 6/3/2010 5:12 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    >following tidbit of information:
    >> Reveiwing this lits, it hase become obvious that the jIsrealis have every rite to ban
    >> these velly DANGEROUS substances:
    >> http://www.economist.com/node/16264970
    >>
    >> Just THink of all the damage Gazans could do with MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!
    >>
    >> <rolls eyes>

    >Can you see the similarities between Benjamin Netanyahu and Dick Cheney.

    Jeeze, is Ben that crazy?
    joevan, Jun 3, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/3/2010 5:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, joevan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:34:41 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 6/3/2010 5:12 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Reveiwing this lits, it hase become obvious that the jIsrealis have every rite to ban
    >>> these velly DANGEROUS substances:
    >>> http://www.economist.com/node/16264970
    >>>
    >>> Just THink of all the damage Gazans could do with MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!
    >>>
    >>> <rolls eyes>

    >> Can you see the similarities between Benjamin Netanyahu and Dick Cheney.

    > Jeeze, is Ben that crazy?

    I'd say so.

    OldGringo38, Jun 4, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 6/3/2010 5:12 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Reveiwing this lits, it hase become obvious that the jIsrealis have
    >> every rite to ban these velly DANGEROUS substances:
    >> http://www.economist.com/node/16264970
    >>
    >> Just THink of all the damage Gazans could do with MUSICAL
    >> INSTRUMENTS!
    >>
    >> <rolls eyes>

    > Can you see the similarities between Benjamin Netanyahu and Dick

    Live for a few years in Israel and you might modify that statement a *bit*.
    Imagine if the US was filled with blacks who wanted to overthrow the US
    government and put in place a muslim leader and sharia law.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jun 4, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/3/2010 11:03 PM Just to please that super-ego, DT Lemons wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<hu9sjv$fr5$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 6/3/2010 5:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, joevan wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Jeeze, is Ben that crazy?

    >> I'd say so.

    > No one really cares what you think retard.

    Oh but they do, and that is the very reason you read my post. With your
    total fear of the unknown you are unable to resist the temptations of
    man. What a sad dip you must be.

    OldGringo38, Jun 4, 2010